⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

re: candy crush

Jeeves
Jeeves Posts: 30 Level 2
does anyone know where Jenny Jelly is? I left her a private message on July 24th and 30th but have not had a response yet?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Jeeves
    She is not active at this time. She will surely answer you when she returns 😊
  • Jeeves
    Thank you for your prompt response. Do you know when she will be returning?
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2019
    Hi @Jeeves and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 She will be absent until 12th of August. She is very busy so don't get wrong if she is not able to check and answer all of the messages she receives. Is there anything I can help you with?
  • Jeeves
    Thank you and yes there is. I am out of gold bars and cannot unlock the next episode when I reach it without the addition of gold bars. I assume you have access to my previous correspondence/interaction with Jenny Jelly. She has been most helpful in helping me to continue my play on Candy Crush. Without going into enormous detail again, I am one of those 'unfortunate' people caught up in the "glitch" of not being able to access friends, send/receive lives, etc. I am still hoping eventually King will "fix" this glitch and the game will resume as it was before, as this has been most frustrating.

I would appreciate it if you could assist me be adding enough gold bars to allow me to unlock 2 future episodes of CC. I would appreciate it greatly as I do enjoy the game and would love to be able to continue to play it.

THANK YOU!!!
    Linda Z. (Jeeves)
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi again @Jeeves You are welcome 😊 I am a volunteer, not a King employee and I certainly don't have access to your interaction with Jelly Jenny unless it is posted publicly in this forum. I guess you are playing on king.com as this is one of the issues players are experiencing there. It's a known issue and the studio is looking into it and trying to fix it. Some issues require more time than expected though so we all need to be patient together. Not sure how do you mean to add gold bars to your account. The only thing I can do for you now is to elevate this to another CM who is responsible for this game until Jenny is absent. I will need your game ID so they can look into your account. If you don't know where to find it, please follow the instructions on the link below.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Jeeves, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • Jeeves
    Thank  you for your response. I did attempt to look for my user ID but my screen doesn't look like the ones noted in the instruction. And besides, I don't think a King employee requires that from me as I've never provided an ID nor have I been asked to do so. They can access my game location, etc.

Anyway, If Jenny will be back on August 12th, perhaps I will wait for her return and just have her help me with my gaming problem when she is back, as she has been most helpful in the past!

I just want to make sure she will still receive my previous messages to her 7/24 & 7/30 upon her arrival on August 12th? That they are still in her inbox? Can I be guaranteed of this?

Thank you again,
    Linda Z.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?