Level 2474

Options
tinamarie1974
tinamarie1974 Posts: 5 Level 2
Can you offer any advice for passing level 2474 with only 12 moves. I have seen videos of others but they had 30 moves. I've looked through the support section and can't find an answer

Best Answer

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @tinamarie1974

Hi Tina! Welcome to the Community!

I played Level 2474 way back on November 28, 2017, almost 2 years ago. Back then, this was an Easy Level. The Goal is to Clear All The Jellies! 15 In 25 Moves. The first thing you need to do is to match the exposed keys with corresponding color candies to unlock the jars on top of the jellies which will then be replaced by 4 single layer icing and an opening when the last key is released by one of these canisters and get dropped to one of the double layer jellies. The last key when matched with same color candies or get hit by other candies that are matched will unlock the 6 canisters that surround the Magic Mixer exposing it making it easy for you to break it to get it out of the way. Clearing the jellies will be easy once the blockers are gone.

Below is the video of my completed level. 

Hope this helps!

https://youtu.be/GiPXSDCQuDQ
  • tinamarie1974
    Options
    Hi Mercerik,
    Thank you so much for responding. It would help only it's only giving me 12 moves. I probably could beat it with 25 but with 12 its almost impossible. Again,thanks for the help.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @tinamarie1974

Hi again Tina!

You are welcome! When I played this in 2017, I didn't know which move to start with. At least you know where to begin. If you don't like what you see on the board, you can always reset it before making your first move. I didn't know that at that time either. Positive thinking and good concentration will help you pass this level and any hard levels that you'll play following this. Have faith in yourself! I know you can do it.

Good Luck!
  • tinamarie1974
    Options
    Mercerik,
        Thanks so much for the positive words and encouragement. I will continue trying. I will get it soon i hope. Thanks again...
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @tinamarie1974 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Some levels can be quite challenging indeed. I will post some tips for you with a 12 moves video so you can find the best approach.

https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/10/candy-crush-saga-level-2474-tips-and.html?m=1

Hope this will help you. If not, I s teongly recommend taking a break for a day or two to clear your mind. It helped me numerous times to finish the level once I come back to the game. Good luck and keep crushing 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?