⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1299

jazzyv2019
jazzyv2019 Posts: 2 Newbie
why does level 1299 only have 24 moves, and all videos show 45?

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello @hazzyv2019, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

It happens often that a level we are playing has less moves than the provided video(s).  It is because King team constantly makes changes to their games and levels to challenge their players more!  

If a level is too hard & completely impossible to beat, they tend to change it or tweak it after hearing from many players.  So, let's see if this level also receives many complaints!! 

In the mean time, let me go back to the level and see if I can find any tips for you to beat the level!! 
  • jazzyv2019
    Answer ✓
    Thank you, let me know!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello @hazzyv2019, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

It happens often that a level we are playing has less moves than the provided video(s).  It is because King team constantly makes changes to their games and levels to challenge their players more!  

If a level is too hard & completely impossible to beat, they tend to change it or tweak it after hearing from many players.  So, let's see if this level also receives many complaints!! 

In the mean time, let me go back to the level and see if I can find any tips for you to beat the level!! 
  • jazzyv2019
    Answer ✓
    Thank you, let me know!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?