💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Kasie
    Kasie Posts: 32 Level 2
    I am happy to report that I no longer have timed boosters!!!
  • Peggy-6
    Peggy-6 Posts: 15 Level 2
    I have decided that I will no longer spend money on the game until the timed boosters are gone. I feel that the game is no longer giving anything back. GET RID OF THEM.

• kattluver
    kattluver Posts: 8 Level 2
    Why is it Kasie no longer has timed boosters but the rest of us do? Sounds like unfair game play to me!
  • cmtayloe_
    cmtayloe_ Posts: 22 Level 2
    I get 1 hammer that’s not timed. The rest are 😐
  • Kasie
    Kasie Posts: 32 Level 2
    @kattluver, I noticed that timed boosters seemed to be implemented incrementally, that is, not all players were affected at the same time. Perhaps the reverse process (reverting to regular boosters) is also incremental. Just a thought.
  • Carl_Hunter
    Carl_Hunter Posts: 11 Level 2
    Are King ever going to listen. Get rid of the timed rewards. They are useless.
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    @kattluver. I got my regular boosters back a couple of weeks ago, after three weeks of timed boosters.  I do not understand why I got my game back and many did not.  If they can do it for me, they can put it back for everyone else.  You are correct though, it is unfair when players battle each other in events but some are doing it with timed, others with regular.  For a few weeks with timed I couldn't stay on top of the podium, now with regular boosters I am back on top.  As well, I earn 5 gold bars every leg on the map because I move fast again.  I can blow through hard, super hard, and nightmarishly hard with some sense of ease.  It is a much more "relaxing and enjoyable" game with regular boosters.  With timed boosters I walked away ticked off every morning.  Over coffee I was lucky when I made it through a hard level or worse. Yes....

BRING THEM BACK FOR EVERYONE!!!

I enjoy "fair" battles, not lopsided ones, even if I am the one with the advantage.
  • mrswoogz
    mrswoogz Posts: 4 Newbie
    I have had timed boosters since the spring and I suppose I should thank King for it because I hardly play now.  I used to have no problem spending money to buy boosters and lives because the game was so much fun.  Not now!  Once or twice a week is usually my limit and as a consequence I've found games that are free and just as much fun.  Hearts, Free Cell etc.  Goodbye Candy Crush!
  • BobTrees
    BobTrees Posts: 16 Level 2
    What on earth has happened to Candy Crush Saga. It used to be my favourite game but not any more. I played because I enjoyed collecting boosters and then could win a new game. With the timed boosters this is not possible as they expire before I can use them. I used to buy boosters to top up my collection but I cannot afford to buy all the boosters for every new game. It is no fun anymore and I won't be playing again until they restore the normal boosters.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?