Community discussion: No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives. All information HERE.
______
Welcome to the sweetest Community! Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive forum badges here!
___
Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges? Vote Now HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us what you think HERE!
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Keep Sugar Drops

Comments

• mamacathymamacathy Posts: 79 ✭✭✭
    Bearwithme, as of this morning, I received the timed boosters :/
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,563 Superstar
    @mamacathy - I am so sorry to hear that.  I am sending a message to the community moderator with links to the various threads that are all concerned with the timed boosters - there are several!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
    Thanks so much!!!
  • knitsafghansknitsafghans Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Something that occurred to me - you know how we all hear about a divided US or a divided world?   I think King may have united the entire Candy Crush community in opposition to this change?    =)
  • shavetashaveta Posts: 2
    Why you guys took of the sugar drops that’s not fair at all because sugar drops are the only thing which gives you boosters an
  • DeryckDeryck Posts: 255 ✭✭✭✭
    RoopanarayanHarley1200  Are you guys referring to the actual Space Dash (https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Space_Dash) or Space Race (https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Space_Race), the Dexter quest?
    Because I did get Space Dash back in my game on Monday, but Space Race seems to have phased out as of last week.
    And now that Build a Bot restored the ability to gain boosters from playing old levels, there's really no difference between Space Dash and Build a Bot. Build a Bot is better actually since after the boosters are maxed out, additional timed boosters are still gained. With my Space Dash, once the boosters are maxed, nothing more comes after.
  • AlleriAlleri Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Sugar drops went to timed boosters & now today no sugar drops. If there's no ability to earn boosters, there's no point in playing until new levels released. New levels are pretty hard to pass if you don't have boosters. Please bring this feature back!
  • sdraissdrais Posts: 5
    King may have created an unintended consequence with this change.  Reading the posts above, a large number of people are playing less (because the sugar drops are useless).  I have noticed that King sometimes runs a 4 second ad after completing some levels.  These advertisers may experience a drop in the number of views
  • Colin_BColin_B Posts: 3
    There’s no point in playing for timed sugar drops, so I’ll stop playing until new levels come out.  
  • bougd55bougd55 Posts: 7
    I was getting the timed sugar drops and then omg they were back !!! For the last couple of days I have the regular sugar drops with gold bars!! (Haven’t seen them in months ) not sure if this is temporary or they are back for good . Here’s hoping !!! 
  • lohonnkitgabriellohonnkitgabriel Posts: 4
    No other way to get hand switch and gold bars. King, please bring back the normal sugar drops. Many players might quit the game soon.  
  • queen_candy61whesterqueen_candy61whester Posts: 203 ✭✭✭✭
    I can keep the Sugar Drops!!!!

You're so lucky, that's a lot of boosters, good for you. Unbelievable : )
  • I wish you would give us back the sugar drops we had before.  No use for the timed boosters!
  • Joe000Joe000 Posts: 32 ✭✭

Old King 👑 Candy sat on a wall. He let Regular Sugar Drops have a great fall. All the Kings Minions and all the Greedy Men didn’t want to put Candy Crush Saga together again.