⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

why is my candycrush forever loading when i lose a level and have a free spin..?

Options

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, @eLeCi
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.

According to your screenshot, the Internet is disconnected while playing the game, or the Internet is slow. Wait for some time in this situation and try again. It will remain there until you find something.
    You check if your game is connected to the server.
    Or try Log out game > Restart your device > Open game & Log in again.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you. Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, @eLeCi
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.

According to your screenshot, the Internet is disconnected while playing the game, or the Internet is slow. Wait for some time in this situation and try again. It will remain there until you find something.
    You check if your game is connected to the server.
    Or try Log out game > Restart your device > Open game & Log in again.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you. Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.
  • eLeCi
    eLeCi Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    yEaH..i tHouGht sO tOo..bUt tHaT oNLy hAppEnS wHeN i LoSe a LeVeL...eVeRytHiNg eLsE wOrKs fiNe..
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @eLeCi

Our community has given importance to English as the main language.
    This attempt for someone who can understand each other or explain their problems to others.You can use Google Translate to change the language.
    Click here for https://translate.google.co.in/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=es&text=hello 

Thank you for your kind feedback about my answer – I am glad you are enjoying the community  :):awesome:
    Have a good day  =)
  • eLeCi
    Options
    mY dEaR..i cAn uNdErsTaNd yOu cLeArLy...i'm jUsT teLLiNg yOu iT cAn'T bE a cOnnEctiOn pRobLeM iF tHe sTaRt- uP..aNd gAmEpLaY..wiTh mAtChiNg-tHe-cAnDy iS wOrKiNg hOw iT sHoULd bE..eVeN tHe viDeOs sHoW wiThoUt a hiTcH...oNLy wHeN iT'S tiMe fOr bOnUs-LoSt-LeVeLs...#siGh....
  • eLeCi
    Options
    pS:...i rEciEvEd yOuR rEpLy...tHaNkS..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?