⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is it when I win rewards, like 1 hour of free play and I cant use it.

flossy4564
flossy4564 Posts: 6 Level 2
Why is it when I win rewards, like 1 hour of free play and I cant use it.  This has been happening for over 12 months now. No point winning rewards if I cant use/play them???

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi, @flossy4564
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • flossy4564
    Hi, Thanks for that. Its a bit hard to take a screen shot cause the screen only stays up for a couple of seconds. What happens is, when I win a reward for completing a task, I get the rewards as in I might get a gold bar or a fish or a hammer and so on. But when it comes to receiving time as in, I have won 1 or 2 hours of free play, I never receive this rewards. I have sent complaint after complaint but it has never fixed itself. I play every day and Im getting very frustrated that I win time rewards that I can never claim or use. Please help. Thanks
  • flossy4564
    I am up to 3576. So i have been playing for a long time and missing many many hours of free play cause Im not getting rewarded with free time that I win. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @flossy4564
    These are the test features. Since you're in the test group, so you're getting time booster. ''Time Boosters'' you can't store them.''Time Boosters'' you can't store them.
    promotion allocation is random, and so king unable to send or re-send/reset the active promotions for sp''Time Boosters'' you can't store them.speific players. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Luckily this is not a problem, its completely normal. 
  • flossy4564
    so. If I win 1 hour of free play, are you saying I cant play free for 1 hour. What is the point of winning this if I can play for an hour. I used to be able to play my free times, but for some reason I cant now. Please advise. I dont want to save them if thats what you are saying, I just want to play what time I have won, immediately. 
  • flossy4564
    Why are you saying this is normal. Its not normal to win 1 hour of play and I can play the 1 hour that I have won. Whats the point of winning time if you cant play it. Why is this question so hard to answer. ??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?