⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can I get through level 1136 on Candy Crush Saga?

Options
Jeanean_Ashe
Jeanean_Ashe Posts: 49 Level 2
I cannot get through level 1136 on Candy Crush Saga. I am stuck. Most of my moves is move 1 time then shuffle then the same thing for most of them. If I have boosters that does NOT HELP!!  To me it is a waste.  I am SO AGGRAVATED ABOUT THIS LEVEL!!!!      ;(     :( 

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Jeanean_Ashe and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Some levels are quite challenging indeed. Here are some tips with the video so you can watch it and find the best approach eventually.

https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2015/08/candy-crush-saga-level-1136.html?m=1

I hope this will help you. If not, I strongly recommend taking a break for a day or two to clear your mind. It helped me numerous times to finish the level once I come back to the game. Good luck and keep crushing 🍭
  • Cazcavs
    Cazcavs Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I cannot get through level 1136 on Candy Crush Saga. I am stuck. Most of my moves is move 1 time then shuffle then the same thing for most of them. If I have boosters that does NOT HELP!!  To me it is a waste.  I am SO AGGRAVATED ABOUT THIS LEVEL!!!!      ;(     :( 

• Cazcavs
    Cazcavs Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am in the same boat ..... I’ve used up everything I have including my patience.... been on this for a week generally it takes me no more than a couple of tries if I don’t get through straight away .... I’ve watched all the videos to no avail .... I use up half my tries getting out of the top two rows .... move .... shuffle.... move .... shuffle. This could be the level that sees me delete the game as it’s SO FRUSTRATING and it’s supposed to be relaxing 
  • JennMo
    JennMo Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

guess I’m not alone. 1136 has so turned me off. Same thing. I can hardly get off the first two rows by the time I’m down to 6-8 chances left to play. Most times when I use the booster it makes the other ones all go so instead of 4 I get one shot. Seems as if I have to hit the giant popcorn WAY more than twice.

Bout to delete lol

• SlothlySlow
    SlothlySlow Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

So have you beat the level yet? If so, how did you do it and which character did you use? I’m stuck and getting extremely frustrated as I’ve never spent so much time in a single level before! I wasted all of my boosters and all of my lives and have gotten no where! Any tips would be great!! Which character did you use to best it is what I want to know. Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?