💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Beauty1
    Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    @bearwithme @jenny jelly Please give us an update as promised!  It’s obvious that we have communicated our discontent with timed boosters; it’s time to respect us and reply to our numerous concerns

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    I talked to @Jelly Jenny and she said the studio is now trying a combination of timed and regular boosters out. I have noticed this in the Daily Calendar where several are timed boosters like a timed hammer, a timed switch, a timed choose what direction a stripe goes and a timed UFO and the alternate days are regular boosters. I think that can be very helpful because those are high value boosters as long as you have lives and new levels available. If you don’t have any new levels or are waiting for lives - then the booster(s) wasted. 
    Unfortunately it appears there may still be a small group of people getting timed boosters for collecting sugar drops. Hopefully that will end soon. 
  • Beauty1
    Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    I have both; time calendar (alternating days) and timed sugar drops. Both are useless!
    Still discontented🤨
  • Lynn_Kalbfleisch
    Lynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 51 Level 3
    @Jelly Jenny still getting timed boosters for sugar drops and now half the time on daily calendar.  I read before that this madness would probably end the middle of August.  Well, now its almost the end of August.  I have passed all levels so these are really a waste for me.   The good news is that my screen time has been down 26% the past two weeks according to my weekly summary.
  • mtbobo2
    mtbobo2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    They are giving timed boosters for daily calendar now and even the sweet chests.  I'm playing less and maybe get my life back as I won't be giving them any money for lives or boosters.  Such a stupid move on their part and apparently they are not listening to feedback as many are irritated and fed up.
  • JGalbraith
    JGalbraith Posts: 6 Level 2
    The fact that I’m seeing some people have the regular boosters back and others (myself included) still have timed is incredibly unfair. Get rid of these damn timed boosters. I have literally not seen one single positive comment about them so why is King ignoring us!
  • tlf155
    tlf155 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Not only do I continue to have timed boosters, but now it takes 60 minutes to refill my lives instead of 30.  What a joke.  I'm done.  These initiatives will never force me into buying boosters.  
  • peppermintstix
    peppermintstix Posts: 3 Newbie
    Please go back to regular, untimed boosters. 
  • mrm1960
    mrm1960 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Agree with all comments! At least pause timed boosters until new life is available. Also, allow timed boosters to be used on every level until time runs out. Best option, get rid of them altogether...most of the time they can’t be used. 
  • hwanchu2
    hwanchu2 Posts: 4 Newbie
    The continuing timed boosters demonstrate King's contempt for their own customers. It would be interesting to find out just how much less time people are playing each day because of this timed nonsense - or how many people have just stopped playing altogether. Not that King will ever bother to let us know.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?