🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE!
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• FaRayhaFaRayha Posts: 949 Level 5
     Totally agree with @Scooterpie sugar drops must get back to normal. Timed booster can be okay with treat calendar only....
  • Tzvi_MarcuTzvi_Marcu Posts: 11 Level 2
    King, is  time to change the timed boosters back to normal boosters.  You took the joy of acting from many players. When the normal boosters will be back?
  • Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,901 Community Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Hello everyone, 

Updates for the Sugar Drops: Currently majority of players are receiving a mixture of timed and non-timed boosters as Sugar Drop rewards. 

As the team keeps exploring the best options for these rewards, your feedback plays an important role in the process. The more specific you are in your feedback, the better it helps us to pass it onto the game studio.

*edit*: As the rewards have been tweaked, by specific feedback I mean feedback on this current mixture of rewards.* 

Although I realize this is an idea to remove timed boosters altogether, I wanted to update everyone on this topic here too. 

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
  • Ah_KwangAh_Kwang Posts: 42 Level 2
    Hello Jenny Jelly. Just to let you know.II have nothing for my games  All I have on Monday is Rami. No buddy 5 no car competition except at certain time it says I qualify for the championship race  The problem is that I complete all the games and come Wednesday I have now to play 45 games. When I m put into this championship race there are already players with100++ games. With only 45 games how to compete.  So stupid.  
    Also now when playing the daily 180. I don't get any candies except time booster and 2 or 3 goldbars  
    I also get 5 balloons daily and this gives me some useful candies like the switch hands and hammer. 
    Other than thses the game gets a bit boring

• Nimo_JinNimo_Jin Posts: 34 Level 2
    I join everyone else with my response. 

Please go back to the untimed boosters on Sugar drops and even the daily treat .  I dislike the timed boosters they give me nothing I want.. 

I have stopped playing sugar drops and ignore the daily treats  for the most part.

We like most of the games and would appreciate the Kingsters leaving them be instead of changing them...just stop all the timed boosters! Even Didi and Rami don't help...the only timed boosters that sometimes help are the ones I get with Dexter...if I can keep them till I do the weekly new levels the bomb helps a lot because it is 6 hours.

Otherwise please go back to the untimed boosters and maybe we will go back to playing for them!!
    Thanks for listening!

• ScoutlarueScoutlarue Posts: 2 New Bee
    Instead of being a game of pleasure and stress relief, the timed sugar drops makes playing stressful and not fun.  I am slowing weening myself from playing and reverting to solitare and other card games.  It is a shame.  King had a good thing going,
  • Tim_O'ConnellTim_O'Connell Posts: 25 New Bee
  • Kazza-3Kazza-3 Posts: 72 Level 3
    Yes I’m getting a mixture now of timed & regular boosters, but it’s heavily weighted towards the timed ones. I’m getting about 1 regular booster for every 3 timed ones. It you’re going to provide both it would be nice if it was at least a 50/50 split.
    But the timed ones are still a terrible idea, still useless most of the time.

If the switch to the 60 minute life regeneration was switched back to 30 minutes after only a few days of complaints why are we still waiting on the sugar drops months later? And why were only a few lucky people given back the regular drops while the rest of us are still here complaining?
  • tmwallacetmwallace Posts: 25 Level 2
    I still have only timed boosters for sugar drops, not a mixture. I guess I'm not in the "majority" of users who have a mixture. That would be better than how it is. I can't use the timed sugar drops most of the times as I don't have any more lives when I get them or that booster is not available on the level I'm on and by the time I get to a level where I can use it the time has run out. 
  • beechgalbeechgal Posts: 17 Level 2
    I get it---King is a business and is in this to make money. They are not here to provide an enjoyable experience and they don't give a rat's butt if you are having fun or not. 
    However, they sucked everyone into this game with one set of rules and now they are changing the perks and are doing it purely to collect more money. I don't know about the rest of you but I don't want to spend my money with a company who plays this little bait and switch shenanagins and who doesn't appreciate my business with the amount of money that I have spent to date. I never spend a dime now and play a lot less. BTW---speaking of different rules for different players---when I collect all the scrolls to buy a package of gold bars and boosters I am charged $3.99. My friend gets the same offer for $2.99. Really??? How is that fair?
  • ralphsharralphshar Posts: 19 Level 2
    I have only Time to boosters. The good news is I have quit now playing the game and look forward to finding a new game that isn’t so abusive and neglectful to its players
  • jwest336jwest336 Posts: 3 New Bee
    Ugh! Please revert back to the untimed boosters. I feel ripped off by winning a 15 minute booster that is not available in certain levels of play. Thanks.
  • David_S._PopeDavid_S._Pope Posts: 12 Level 2
    Hey, King! Why aren’t I being awarded my sugar drop awards? I have 3 
    lives left! Fix this!