⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3735

Options
kmomkcc
kmomkcc Posts: 8 Level 2
I just spent $25 trying to clear the above level.  I've spent a lot more than this, $25 was tonight.  The last Cherry will not drop, this is a ripoff.  I want my money back

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi, @kmomkcc
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.😊

We're very sorry for your problem, Show me a screenshot of your problem. If there is a problem, I will report it to the game studio.
  • kmomkcc
    kmomkcc Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I can't take a screen shot of what happened last night and am sure not going to spend another $25 to try to get to that same position.  Look at my history, I've been on this level forever, I've spent over $50 and there is no way to clear it.  You have to hit things so many times to remove them it's impossible to do that in 22 moves, when you spend the money for additional moves you can drop all cherry's except for the last one on the right side.  It will not go down
  • Tara_Ball_Criss
    Options
    I feel your pain!  I'm having the same problem.  Players that post their win on YouTube are getting 35 moves.  This is not fair that some players are getting 22 moves and others get 35 moves.  I, like you have been on this level for 2 weeks.  It's ridiculous.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?