I’m not a veteran, I’m still a baby 👶🏻 
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Says ‘Granny’ 🍏 😉🤣 @mysticalmysty
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hello everyone :waving:

I can confirm that the daily quest feature has been removed at least for now. I do not know if daily quests are coming back but I'm sure something just as sweet is on its way! 
  • HellsBelle
    HellsBelle Posts: 521 Level 4
    edited September 2019
    Ok. I already said what I had to say in the rest of my post, which also asked about the space race and the daily calendar giving timed treats, but I am guessing no matter what I say the end result will be the same. Maybe if I had the 3/5 events going like @Foley1362, I wouldn’t care. But I don’t have anything so I am done playing for now.

Thanks @elsa and To @bearwithme, I know I did a last minute tag but just wanted to say a special thank you for really reading and responding to my post and making me feel like I wasn’t alone in this crappy boat. 

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    @HellsBelle - I do feel your pain. I hope Dexter comes back. At least I got Didi back today, but I now have also lost the stickers, which was another opportunity to get a UFO. 
  • HellsBelle
    edited September 2019
    @bearwithme I lost my stickers this week too. The reward was only once a week thing but it did help. I am not so far along but I can only imagine that the UFO becomes even more necessary as the game gets closer to 5k.  I’m sorry. Good luck. I will sadly be parking my ride for awhile. 🤗🦇
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @HellsBelle, my space race is gone but I got Didi today and something new.  A box popped up to say that I have one hour to use lollipops free.  I think it popped when I opened a level.  Not sure if it's for any levels or that one.  Doesn't help me much though because I was doing Didi and I have to wait an hour until I can play him again and my free lollipop time will be up.

Stickers disappeared, Build-a-Bot was empty again.
  • HellsBelle
    Hi @Elsa, that sounds like something new to me too. I just tried to play another level in my game and didn’t have it. Oh well. I appreciate you posting because I probably wouldn’t have looked today. I will be sure to let you guys know if I have anything pop up that may be of interest. Thanks again. 🤗
  • pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    Thanks, @jellyjenny for confirming that the Daily Quest is gone.  Sometimes when there is a change there is no way of knowing if it a purposeful change initiated by King or if the player's game has gone a little wonky.   I did like the Daily quest.  I could play it twice a day and was guaranteed to get a lollypop each time, which as you know,  is an indispensable booster for getting past the harder levels.  I appreciate your followup.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    @Elsa - I think the hammer was you gift from the daily calendar. It sounds like you are now getting the mix of timed and I timed rewards. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?