⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 4883 has unrealistic target points

Options
roxanaitu
roxanaitu Posts: 4 Newbie
edited September 2019 in Support
Hello! The target of 275000 points is unreachable, even using all the boosters. Checked on youtube, all the videos have the target set to 175000, which is very doable. Max points reached was 240000, which did not help me pass the level. Please assist with this issue, I think the point target is incorrectly set for ios/iphone xs? I am stuck on this level for a while now and it kind of makes me wanna leave this game forever 😢

Answers

• Aine
    Aine Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options
    There is no possible way to reach the target amount and I have tried EVERYTHING! This is no fun for anyone....
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello Aine
    We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • roxanaitu
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hello! I have the same issue. The target of 275000 is unreachable, even using all the boosters. Checked on youtube, all the videos have the target set to 175000, which is very doable. Max points reached was 240000, which did not help me pass the level. Please assist with this issue, I think the point target is incorrectly set for ios/iphone xs? I am stuck on this level for a while now and it kind of makes me wanna leave this game forever 😢
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    roxanaitu said:
    Hello! The target of 275000 points is unreachable, even using all the boosters. Checked on youtube, all the videos have the target set to 175000, which is very doable. Max points reached was 240000, which did not help me pass the level. Please assist with this issue, I think the point target is incorrectly set for ios/iphone xs? I am stuck on this level for a while now and it kind of makes me wanna leave this game forever 😢
    @roxanaitu

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

I have the Raw Video of Level 4883. Please give me a few minutes to Render and Upload it on YouTube! I will be back with the link.

Thanks!
  • mercerik
    edited September 2019
    Options
    roxanaitu said:
    Hello! I have the same issue. The target of 275000 is unreachable, even using all the boosters. Checked on youtube, all the videos have the target set to 175000, which is very doable. Max points reached was 240000, which did not help me pass the level. Please assist with this issue, I think the point target is incorrectly set for ios/iphone xs? I am stuck on this level for a while now and it kind of makes me wanna leave this game forever 😢
    @roxanaitu

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

I have the Raw Video of Level 4883. Please give me a few minutes. I am currently Uploading the Video on YouTube! I will be back with the link.

Thanks!
  • mercerik
    edited September 2019
    Options
    @roxanaitu

Hi there! I am back with the Video. 

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have questions!

Candy Crush Saga 4883   |   1-Star ⭐   |   20 Moves To Complete   |   2019 Version 
    GOAL: Target 275000 In 20 Moves.
    Date Played & Recorded:  August 12, 2019
    Device & Version: Windows 10 Candy Crush Saga App
  • mercerik
    edited September 2019
    Options
    @roxanaitu

Hi again! I am back with the Video.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions!

Candy Crush Saga 4883   |   1-Star ⭐   |   20 Moves To Complete   |   2019 Version 
    GOAL: Target 275000 In 20 Moves.
    Date Played & Recorded:  August 12, 2019
    Device & Version: Windows 10 Candy Crush Saga App
  • roxanaitu
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Thank you, @mercerik for the lovely video.
    my frustrations are now over because I have managed to pass the level after watching several adds (+20 extra moves) and an UFO booster. I still think there is something a little off with this level, maybe point reward does not calculate the points correctly. Good luck to all the people out there on ios devices for level 4883! 
  • mercerik
    Options
    @roxanaitu

Hi Roxanaitu!

You are welcome! Once you've reached level 4000, expect frustrations on each of them because it doesn't matter if they are labeled Easy or Hard. Labeling doesn't mean anything anymore. You could be stuck in an Easy Level with several tries while you beat the Nightmarishly Hard in one try or one shot. If you need Help in any of the Levels, I have the 2019 Version of the Games recorded. Some of them are already posted on YouTube, some close to 2000 videos are sitting in my External Hard Drive waiting to be Rendered and Uploaded. If the Level you are looking for is not in my Channel, just let me know and I will work on it and upload it for you so you can watch it.

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?