⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

send lives or ask for lives won't work

clevercs07
clevercs07 Posts: 2 Newbie
When I want to send lives or ask for lives through facebook, it will pop up a facebook window,
and after I pressed the send button , it will show " Sorry , something went wrong, We are working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can"

Until yesterday it all works fine, but today it won't work
Is it game's problem or facebook's problem?

Best Answer

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @clevercs07 and welcome to our sweet Community :waving:

Thanks so much for reporting - I can confirm that we are working with Facebook to fix the issue.

No need to do anything from your side other than checking your game from time to time. Thanks very much for your patience! 

Answers

• carlamac
    carlamac Posts: 4 Newbie
    hi I can’t send life’s or receive life’s the game keeps telling me I’m not connected to Facebook which I am last time this happened I was told to delete app and download again but I lost all my boosters and life’s i had saved can someone help 😁
  • Bennievdbrink
    Bennievdbrink Posts: 1 Newbie
    My game has stalled, I play it through facebook. everything is updated and upgraded but the game does not
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Hi, @carlamac
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining.

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in a specific location in the application. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. and the boosters are not refundable.
    However, Gold bars and your game progress will be returned, as it has been possible to sync.
    Live issues have been resolved.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.

• carlamac
    Thanks for replying but why is the game telling me I’m unable to send life’s and when asking for life’s saying not connected to Facebook there must be some kind of glitch in the game this seems to be happening way to often now .
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    edited August 2019
    @Bennievdbrink

You are playing the game on the Facebook platform, so there is no chance of booster loss. According to your screenshot this is for slow internet.
    @carlamac
    The rest of the live issues, that have been solved. You will check and let me know.  :)
    If you have any other problem please let me know with a screenshot. 

• carlamac
    I have checked still won’t allow me to send for life’s saying I’m not connected to Facebook my candy crush friends are my friends on facebook so that’s who I’m asking for life’s is the connection between Facebook and candy crush broken because it does this every so often 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    @carlamac

For several reasons your game app can be corrupted, And if this is the case, the problem can not be solved without uninstalling the game app.
    But to do so, you lose your stored boosters completely, which not refundable.

• carlamac
    Is this game due an update I’m and getting really fed up with not being able to send or receive life’s I’m also fed up of uninstalling the game and losing all my boosters I shouldn’t have to keep uninstalling to get it working properly 😡 
  • Spanky28017
    Spanky28017 Posts: 1 Newbie
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @clevercs07 and welcome to our sweet Community :waving:

Thanks so much for reporting - I can confirm that we are working with Facebook to fix the issue.

No need to do anything from your side other than checking your game from time to time. Thanks very much for your patience! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?