⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Stop loding

Options
samar78
samar78 Posts: 5 Level 2
Hi, Why my app stop loding?? every time when l open it show me "unfortunately candy has stopped"!!!

Answers

• samar78
    Options
    Hi, Why my app stop loding?? every time when l open it show me "unfortunately candy has stopped"!!!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @samar78
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗

You have not mentioned any device names here. The problem is for App crashing, so if your device is Android then check the troubleshooting below.👇
     1. Check your app update
    App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. 
    That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily. Check here
     2.Update the device software
    If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, 
    you can see if there is an update manually:
    Go to Settings
    Scroll down and tap About device (About phone, About tablet)
    Tap Software Update or System update.
     3. Restart Your Device
    You can always try to restart your device when you meet any device problem. Press and hold the power button and tap Restart option. It can help you close all the apps running in the background and make space for you to run the wanted apps.
     4. Clear App Cache
    It will help you delete the unnecessary app cache that causes the crash. Go to Settings > Apps/Application manager > Choose the app candy crush saga > Tap Clear cache option.
     5. Free Up Storage Space
    To make enough room for the wanted apps, there are two options: delete files from device or move the files to SD card. You can remove some useless apps, old photos, videos and songs to free up space. Or move unnecessary apps to SD card: go Settings > Apps or Application manager > select one app > choose Move to SD card option.
     6. Make Sure Stable Internet Connection
    The slow or unstable network connection can also lead to app crashes on Android.
    Read here more about it. https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/250219/having-problems-with-your-game-crashing-or-loading-on-mobile#latest

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, 
    Please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @samar78

I already answered your previous post. Please do single post for the same problem 😊
    This post is now being closed. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,083 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @samar78, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  What device are you using to play the game?  It sounds like the issue can be solved with some troubleshooting steps!!  Please pick below links depending upon your device ---> 

Android - https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device

iOS - https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device 

PC Browsers -  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/218696/web-browser-update

Please post back if you need further assistance.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back :+1: 

Hope your issue will be cleared and you will enjoy your game soon!  Have a great week ahead!
  • samar78
    Options
    Thank you for answering but I did everything you asked of me and still does not open this information about phone

Sm.N7502
    android v . 4.3

• mikestewart
    mikestewart Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    I have done everything that has been recommended and game still will not ooen. I have not found a way to update my app. Last update was performed on 8/30. Why doesn't King do another update? If I uninstall and reinstall I will lose close to 3,000 boosters I have earned . Doesn't seem fair. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @mikestewart

We described all types of troubleshooting checks. If still not resolved, it means your application is corrupted.
    Check current version 1.159.0.2 
    If this is the same version then you will need to uninstall and reinstall, And of course you will lose the stored boosters.😭 
  • samar78
    Options
    Please, please update the game version because I did everything recommended or I will forget this game forever, a great loss

• samar78
    Options
    The problem still exists and the game did not open Can you change the version?  What solutions have been proposed?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?