LEVELS BACK

Options
13»

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @shenita35 :waving:

It looks like either you have 2 King accounts with different log in credentials (one on mobile, one on king.com) or the game at king.com hasn't been saving your game properly. 

I recommend making sure your credentials are exactly the same on both devices and logging in and out of your King.com game. You can Log out from the "Settings" at the top right corner. 

If that doesn't help, please contact our Player Relations Team here so they can get you back on track. It's important to make sure that you select "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

@busti :waving:

Could you add a screenshot of your game map so we can see how the game looks to you? Thanks :) 

• busti
    busti Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Could you add a screenshot of your game map so we can see how the game looks to you? Thanks :) 

• busti
    busti Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @shenita35 :waving:

It looks like either you have 2 King accounts with different log in credentials (one on mobile, one on king.com) or the game at king.com hasn't been saving your game properly. 

I recommend making sure your credentials are exactly the same on both devices and logging in and out of your King.com game. You can Log out from the "Settings" at the top right corner. 

If that doesn't help, please contact our Player Relations Team here so they can get you back on track. It's important to make sure that you select "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

I also attached the capture I made when I completed level 3000 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    @busti If you haven't already, please try clearing the Safari cache and then reconnecting to your King account:
    • Disconnect the game from your King account
    • Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data (Super important).
    • Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds 
    • Turn on the device again 
    • Open the game app again and reconnect to King account.

If that doesn't help, please contact our Player Relations Team here so they can get you back on track. It's important to make sure that you select "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?