⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Tooth Fairy Doesn't Unlock

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,367 Candy Moderator
    Dudehead said:
    Dudehead said:
    Hi @Pummy_Raj, I have been stuck at the gate past level 96 for two weeks now, and the tooth fairy won't unlock it.

Any help you can offer.  I am Dudehead, playing with Google Chrome on mac. Thank you!

@MaryBL, in case you are filling in for @PummyRaj, the fix is just not happening.  Is there a weighing in on how much profit can be made by avoiding the fix for as long as possible?  Seems like this has been going on since, seems like April?
    Hello @Dudehead, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you are stuck with the Tooth Fairy :(  I also apologize for not attending to your post earlier!!  My tags are not working properly and that is the reason I could not attend you :(  

With regards to "Tooth Fairy" issue -->  Are you playing on King.com OR Facebook?
  • PummyRaj
    Hi @Pummy_Raj ! i am facing the same problem ! I am at level 785 to 786 and for 4 days i am still at the road block. The tooth fairy shows 0H 0 M 0s . I am playing from web browser with king.com account . My game account is MirceaHoria82.

Hello @MirceaHoria82, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very very sorry for not able to attend to your post and/or answer you till now!!  I did not receive the message even you tagged me :(  You must be frustrated with no answers and no help!!!!!  But, I am here now and better late than never!, right?

Are you all set now with the Road Block and are able to play the game or not yet? 

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance 🙏🏻
  • Lcontreras
    Lcontreras Posts: 2 Newbie
    Stuck for the third time in a row.  I don't want to have to pay AGAIN to move on.  Why is this not working?  I am on a PC.  I have cleared cookies, tried different browser, rebooted.  I have given up and paid for bars to move on the last 3 times - how do I fix this? @Pummy_Raj 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Lcontreras, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  It looks like you are playing on King.com!! 

Tooth Fairy not opening new levels is a well knows issue while playing through King.com :(  I would suggest you to play your game through Facebook.com OR an a mobile device.  Because, Tooth Fairy does not lock you there!  

Please let me know what you think!  Just tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back just like you did above.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Lcontreras
    Lcontreras Posts: 2 Newbie
    Ok - I will try that.  Thanks
  • Dudehead
    Dudehead Posts: 6 Level 2
    PummyRaj said:
    Dudehead said:
    Dudehead said:
    Hi @Pummy_Raj, I have been stuck at the gate past level 96 for two weeks now, and the tooth fairy won't unlock it.

Any help you can offer.  I am Dudehead, playing with Google Chrome on mac. Thank you!

@MaryBL, in case you are filling in for @PummyRaj, the fix is just not happening.  Is there a weighing in on how much profit can be made by avoiding the fix for as long as possible?  Seems like this has been going on since, seems like April?
    Hello @Dudehead, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you are stuck with the Tooth Fairy :(  I also apologize for not attending to your post earlier!!  My tags are not working properly and that is the reason I could not attend you :(  

With regards to "Tooth Fairy" issue -->  Are you playing on King.com OR Facebook?
    Hi @PummyRaj; I'm playing on King.com.  Thanks for any help you can offer.
  • Dudehead
    PummyRaj said:
    Dudehead said:
    Dudehead said:

King.com
  • PummyRaj
    edited September 2019
    Dudehead said:

Hello again @Dudehead, Thank you for replying back :+1: 

The Tooth Fairy is not giving access to her players on King,Com!!  This is a known issue and not sure when it will be fixed. 

Hence, players are advised to play through Facebook!  If you are playing on PC, Facebook is a good option!  And if you are playing on a mobile device, you can create a Kingdom account and there won't be any issue to play the game AND there will be more additional features available than PC!! 

Please let me know if you need more details or clarification! 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend 🤗  
  • hikari
    hikari Posts: 1 Newbie
    Is this going to be resolved for king.com any time soon? I do not have a Facebook or a suitable mobile device to play on. I stopped playing in around July when the Tooth Fairy refused to unlock any more.
  • Dudehead
    PummyRaj said:
    Dudehead said:

Hello again @Dudehead, Thank you for replying back :+1: 

The Tooth Fairy is not giving access to her players on King,Com!!  This is a known issue and not sure when it will be fixed. 

Hence, players are advised to play through Facebook!  
    Hi PummyRaj;
    From this it appears that King.com have decided to disallow free play without an exchange for advertising through our FB social network,  with friend requests &c.  So I will be switching to another game.  I'm not interested in pinging my social network about my gaming habits.
    Thanks for the feedback, this helped my finalise my decision to stop playing Candy Crush.
    Best wishes,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?