⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Music Box & Spaceships

Options
Brize
Brize Posts: 46 Level 2
Just recently playing CCS on W10 I have received a Music Box and Special Spaceships, I have no idea how to access them or what is their purpose. Anyone explain?

Brize

Best Answer

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,276 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @Brize
    The music box is new, it used to be a treasure chest. It appears when you play new levels. Somewhere on the track of the levels. If you then win this level, you will receive a key. At another level on the course you will receive the reward (Diverse Booster). The spaceships are probably the space dash. With each level won, you will receive the displayed boosters as start boosters. Until you lose a level.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,978 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Brize.  The music box can only be opened when you reach the key and it is only found when you are completing new levels.  Quite often the music box may be on one episode but you will see the key floating above a level in the next episode and you will note there is a timer on the key (usually 24 hours from when you first come across the music box).  Once you complete the level where the music box is - it will say can you find the key to open it.  If you complete the level where the key is, the music box will be opened and you will get several nice boosters.  If you have enough new levels available - you may get a second music box and a second opportunity to get a key and more boosters.

I am assuming the spaceships you are referring to are the ones that act the same way as Build a Bot.  There are five of them and just like build a bot - each time you pass a level without losing (or you can even pass the same level over and over) you get a booster advantage to start the level until you have the maximum spaceship (after passing a level 7 times without losing) or Build a Bot. 
  • Brize
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Many thanks for the explanations.

Brize
  • Brize
    Options
    Many thanks for the explanations.

Brize

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?