⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Gold bar collecter function disappear ,my every level go through without earning gold bar.

Options
arwirnrao
arwirnrao Posts: 41 Level 2
Gold bar collected function disappear ,my every level go through without earning gold bar. Already logout game,restart device, still same problem

Answers

• arwirnrao
    Options
    Champion race also disappeared,not earning anything even win levels...
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @arwirnrao
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this same time.
    If you not received Episode Race that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    However, Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below. Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @arwirnrao

I already answered your previous post. Please do single post for the same problem 😊
    This post is now being closed. 
  • arwirnrao
    Options
    Still loss gold bar earning, even win every level 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @arwirnrao
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

Of course I want to help you, but you need to give me some more information so Tell me more about your game problem.If I get the right information from you, it will be easy for me to help you. 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @arwirnrao and welcome to Community on my behalf too :) 

I wanted to let you know that I have merged your recent posts into one. We'll be glad to help but in order to keep things tidy around Community, it's good to have all issues in one post. 

Was your issue that all of your extra challenges have disappeared? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?