📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Problem with booster wheel

Options

Answers

• Ed_Db
    Ed_Db Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    Options
    BTW, boosts we “win,” e.g. an hour with some boost, are not showing up in the game either. If you don’t want to hear complaints and you have no influence to do anything, then all you have to do is quit being a “volunteer.” **edited by CM - rude** We come here for King to hear us and “do something about it!”
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Ed_Db I absolutely understand your anger and frustration. I am playing this game too. But there are certain rules we go by and one of them is respecting all the members of this Community. If you don't follow this rule I will have to inform our Community Manager.

Thank you for your advice. I am fine with volunteering here and I will do it as long as it makes me happy. You don't have to worry about it 😉
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi @Ed_Db and welcome to our sweet Community. 

It's a standard process of troubleshooting that helps us to determine if there is something wrong with the game locally in the individual player's device or the game in general. This is why the King staff as well as our fantastic Superstar team would offer the troubleshooting as a starting point. 

I understand it is frustrating to have an issue in the game but there is absolutely no reason to be rude to anyone, especially someone who is trying to help. Please have a look at our House Rules in order to have a gist of what the Community is about. 

Now onto your issue with the Booster Wheel not stopping: If you're not up for reinstalling the game app - could you get back to us with the game app version you currently have?

Also it would help us if you can clarify if the wheel that you're having trouble with is the regular daily boosters wheel or the wheel that you can spin after using up all your moves on a level?

And if you could specify if this happens now every time you try spinning the wheel or if it's happened just once?  Thanks! 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi @ajt @cottman

Could you get back to us with the game app version you currently have?

Is the wheel that you're talking about the regular daily boosters wheel, or the wheel that you can spin after using up all your moves on a level? 

Also if you could specify if this happens now every time you try spinning the wheel or if it's happened just once?

• ajt
    ajt Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I am not complaining about the way things are handled with the help, I just want to know if there was a problem with the booster wheel in Androids.  I have a Samsung Galaxy A20 and also a samsung tablet and because they are not apple, I was wondering why the booster after playing a game will not stop and send spin or whatever it says.  There is no way for me to start or stop the wheel to use.  It is nice when you need just one more move and could use the booster for help.  I have many times uninstalled and re-installed and sometimes it works the first time and then it doesn't work.  Just looking for help.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Options
    ajt said:
    I am not complaining about the way things are handled with the help, I just want to know if there was a problem with the booster wheel in Androids.  I have a Samsung Galaxy A20 and also a samsung tablet and because they are not apple, I was wondering why the booster after playing a game will not stop and send spin or whatever it says.  There is no way for me to start or stop the wheel to use.  It is nice when you need just one more move and could use the booster for help.  I have many times uninstalled and re-installed and sometimes it works the first time and then it doesn't work.  Just looking for help.
    The previous message wasn't pointed at you - apologies for the mix up!

Okay so the end of the level wheel where you can win moves, does not have a start or stop button? 

It would be super helpful if you could let me know the game version number you're currently using and your user ID which you can find like this. Thanks again! 
  • VIKYASH
    VIKYASH Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

My wheel and extra moves are stuck on loading

• ajt
    ajt Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Did your problem get solved. Because I am on android I think that is the problem. Tried everything and nothing worked. Even uninstalled and it worked one time and then didn't.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?