⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Completed Level 230 and tried to move to 231 but a strange message{popup_into_pwf_give lives_header_

Options
2»

Answers

• Peewee
    Peewee Posts: 56 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Deryck, thanks for your post. I did go back to King.com and received a message thanking me for adding a mobile app???I have no idea what this is but anyway it opened my Level 231 and I am able to play again. Thanks again Deryck.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Peewee said:
    Deryck, thanks for your post. I did go back to King.com and received a message thanking me for adding a mobile app???I have no idea what this is but anyway it opened my Level 231 and I am able to play again. Thanks again Deryck.
    You're welcome @Peewee. I'm glad you were able to continue your game! I just wanted to clarify Sukanta's earlier post about King not doing work on that platform since it sounds a bit doom & gloom.

Yes, the website platform doesn't have many of the features of the newer platform. Level changes (redesigns, number of moves) are not reflected there, meaning you'll find the old version of many levels. Also, it cuts off at level 2825. So to continue playing, you'd eventually have to use an alternative method to play.

However, King does ensure the old website platform is functioning and playable. I myself use it in conjunction with the Win 10 app. :)
  • Peewee
    Peewee Posts: 56 Level 3
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Sukanta Biswas, I have not played any level on Facebook. As soon as the page came up indicating Level #11, I closed the game. I don't know what you're talking about.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?