⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Daily Wheel Spin Booster is Rigged!

Options
Jimmy_Higgins
Jimmy_Higgins Posts: 4 Newbie

I have spun the wheel over a thousand times. The ODDS say that I should when all the prizes equally IF the thing is NOT rigged. I have NEVER won the grand prize after over 1000 spins! The ONLY way that can happen is if the Wheel is Rigged.  I think the FTC and the Attorney General should look into King to see if there is any fraud violations.

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Totally agree. I have spun the wheel daily since it started and have never got the Jackpot !!

• Errol_Satz
    Errol_Satz Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options

It would be good to know the real odds of hitting the Jackpot. I have several friends who've spun the wheel daily since it showed up, and only one has ever hit the Jackpot. 

I don't see how there can be any fraud. We pay nothing for a spin and always get something. Nothing is promised but a spin for free. 

I don't think that it's a problem to have all the wedges the same size, because if the Jackpot wedge reflected the actual odds of winning, it would be too tiny to see!  ;)

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Of course it's rigged. What gamble have you ever taken where the odds on winning the jackpot are exactly the same as they are for winning the booby prize? It's just a bit of additional fun. Stop taking it so seriously. You're not losing anything by playing and you're gaining an extra booster, no matter how lowly, for free. How is that a bad deal?

• Jimmy_Higgins
    Options

It would be good to know the real odds of hitting the Jackpot. I have several friends who've spun the wheel daily since it showed up, and only one has ever hit the Jackpot. 

I don't see how there can be any fraud. We pay nothing for a spin and always get something. Nothing is promised but a spin for free. 

I don't think that it's a problem to have all the wedges the same size, because if the Jackpot wedge reflected the actual odds of winning, it would be too tiny to see!  ;)

The odds are 1 out of the number of possibilities if it is NOT rigged. IN this case 1 out of 8.
  • Jimmy_Higgins
    Options

Of course it's rigged. What gamble have you ever taken where the odds on winning the jackpot are exactly the same as they are for winning the booby prize? It's just a bit of additional fun. Stop taking it so seriously. You're not losing anything by playing and you're gaining an extra booster, no matter how lowly, for free. How is that a bad deal?

IT's bad because it is fraud. If this was done on a Lotto jackpot there would be people going to jail.
  • RyanD
    RyanD Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options
    After 5510 level later finally hit grand prize on daily spin 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?