Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• JheniaJhenia Posts: 2
    For people who don't have the timed drops here is a picture of what it looks like:

• JheniaJhenia Posts: 2
    YES PLEASE!  This stinks.  I can't always complete the play so they go to waste and it makes the game much less fun.  Also, for some reason, every day I log on, it says it's day one.  Like Groundhog day.  The game has become MUCH less enjoyable.
  • Joe000Joe000 Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Well, I am in The 3rd week of not playing CCS levels. I am at level 5340 and used all but 2 gold bars and a ton of boosters. They took away my Piggy Bank, so the only way to get more gold bars was to buy them at full price. Now they have taken away my daily booster wheel and they timed the Treat Calendar. Timed boosters are Still all they are giving out for Sugar Drops. 
    I will continue to hold my one man protest until King stops experiencing on its loyal players and returns our favorite game. 
  • David_S._PopeDavid_S._Pope Posts: 11
    edited October 1
    Hey, King! I have 77/60 sugar drops to get your stupid timed booster and I have 4 lives left. When am I going to get my reward?!?
    Oh, right. I have to wait until I use up all my lives.  >:)
  • HugomarinkHugomarink Posts: 8
    @David_S._Pope How does one get that many boosters????
  • Fr_CaymanFr_Cayman Posts: 62 ✭✭
    @Hugomarink. Was wondering the same thing....
  • David_S._PopeDavid_S._Pope Posts: 11
    edited October 1
    I use them as little as possible. One a day from spinning the wheel and whatever it gives me from the treat calendar. If I have trouble with a hard or super hard level, I use them. 
  • ninanina Posts: 6
    to get so many boosters you download a program to the computer i dont remember what its called its like hacking the game.
    search for free boosters then it will come up on google or many do really pay for so many boosters  dont think so.
  • zorpzorp Posts: 4
    Get rid of timed boosters. Revert to the way we were. 
  • HomeOfLoveHomeOfLove Posts: 48 ✭✭
    OK, I figured out the not getting the sugar drop boosters thing. It used to pop up automatically, but now it won't pop up until you exit out of the game screen to the map screen. Since most people don't exit out of the game screen, until they run out of lives, they get the pop-up then, and of course are mad they didn't get it until they were out of lives. Check before the start of each game, and if you have enough sugar drops, exit to the map screen, and then you will get your sugar drop rewards.
    My one man protest continues. It has been 4 week without CCS. I doubt if King will ever bring back saved boosters. The timed ones bring in more money and makes CCS like all the other King games. The long time players are adapting their strategy to the timed boosters and the newbies never knew the original CCS. 
  • tnrosetnrose Posts: 3
    Timed boosters are quite often useless on the current level I am playing. So either get rid of them or make it so that the booster does not activate until you are on a level that it can be used on. Once you are on a level the booster can be used on the timer starts and goes until it runs out even if you go to a new level that doesn't use the booster.

edited October 11
    Stop pleading with the King to return CCS to before Timed Boosters when it was fun to play. He is to busy counting the extra money you are spending for boosters and gold. Accept that the days when you could collect boosters and gold are over. You only have two choices. 1. Adapt the way you play the game to use the timed boosters as you get them and start paying for additional boosters and gold for those super hard impossible levels. 2. Join me in throwing off the shackles of Candy Crush Saga and replacing them with different, better shackles. Just pick your poison. Here is a great site to pick from the 10 best replacements for CCS: **edited by CM- outside of Community**
  • adylanfanadylanfan Posts: 24 ✭✭
    I agree with Joe000 that King has no intentions of getting rid of these ridiculous and useless timed boosters. Once I have used all my saved boosters on CCS I shall be throwing in the towel and move to another site were loyal gamers are appreciated. RIP CCS.