⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Build a Bot keeps resetting

13»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @billcheng, I hope that you don't jinx yourself by writing what you did.  Just kidding.  I am very happy that the game is now working for you again!  Happy crushing!
  • billcheng
    billcheng Posts: 14 Level 2
    Good thing that I don't believe in jinx!  :-)  Thanks!  I'm a big fan of the game!
  • billcheng
    Looks like the bug is back!  I was just putting my phone (Google Pixel 2) down.  I click the power button to turn off the screen.  5 minutes later, I came back to the phone and noticed that Candy Crush Saga has restarted and I all my build-a-bot boosters are gone (I had all of them 5 minutes ago).  I think the same thing happened yesterday.
  • ancutte
    ancutte Posts: 16 Level 2
    I noticed my bot resetting to zero when the app closes quite some time ago. However, I didn’t even have it for so long, I was happy anyway. Since it was a consistent result I never thought it was a glitch. In fact, I was so pleased that I was only losing 1 piece at a time w/the loss of a level (used to have to start over), I thought it was a fair trade-off. Now, reading this, my larger concern is people answering questions as if they know the answer. It’s ok to guess or report anecdotal evidence, but at least put folks on notice. Really makes your info unreliable if you pretend to know more than you do... imho. 
  • billcheng
    Just want to mention that it happened again just now.  When I started the last game, I had all 5 build-a-bot boosters.  In the middle of playing that game on my Google Pixel 2 running Android 10, it crashed as I finished a level.  When I restarted the game, all the build-a-bot boosters are gone.
  • billcheng
    It happened again just now!  I was playing Candy Crush on my Pixel 2.  I had all 5 build-a-bot boosters.  I decided to charge my phone while I was playing.  As soon as I plug in the charger, Candy Crush died and when I restarted it, I have zero build-a-bot booster!  I do understand that these apps can die at any time.  That's part of Android.  But I think losing all the build-a-bot booster when crashing is a bug in the software!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?