⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I use my accumulated items inventory without paying?

hulkbat71
hulkbat71 Posts: 3 Newbie
My backpack shows I have all this inventory items saved up but how do I use them in game?  If I tap on them it wants me to pay for it but I already have it! 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @hulkbat71, I have seen a couple of players writing about this last week.  Could you possibly do a print screen so that I can report it to the community manager?  If you need help with the print screen, please follow the steps on here:  

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

• hulkbat71
    How to I use what I have in inventory in a game ?  Thx 
  • _Elsa_
    Thanks for the print screen.  From what I see above you have 22 coconut wheels and 2 specials.  Those are only available to click on prior to opening the level.  What booster are you trying to click on that it's asking you to purchase them?  Also are you trying to click on a booster once you have started playing the level.  If this is the case, then what booster did you click on?
  • hulkbat71
    I just want to know how I can use the what I have in my inventory, for example the coconut wheel, since I have a bunch because I don’t know how to activate them for the game. When I touch them it just wants me to pay for for. I’m sure it’s something simple to do to use them I. A game I just don’t know what it is. I’ve tried everything and I’m over level 1900 so game is not new to me. Thanks in advance for any help. 
  • _Elsa_
    Ok this is how it works.  Certain boosters are available for special type levels.  Below are 2 print screens showing you how you can get and use boosters.  The first image is what boosters you would have available to play with for specific levels.  So in your case, if it required a coconut wheel for your level then the picture of the coconut wheel would show up and it would show the number 22 on it since that it was you have accumulated.  The second image is once you start the game and in this image it shows the hand where you can move one candy to the next space, the flying saucer which I love because it throws out 3 wrapped candies that explode, the lollipop which you can hit a blocker with it and the paint brush which has now been changed to a striped candy and that allows you to change one candy into a striped candy.  If you have any of those accumulated in your backpack then it would show how many you have.  If you are not showing a number on a specific booster and you want to use it, that is when the purchase will come up asking if you'd like to buy it. 

The purchase item should only pop up if you want to use a specific booster and you don't have a number on it.  That would mean that you don't have any of those accumulated.  But here is an idea for you.   Have you ever played the Sugar Drop challenge?  You can get up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours.  You can read more about it here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250570/superstar-information-post-have-you-ever-tried-the-sugar-drop-challenge

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

• Mexichick85
    Mexichick85 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Elsa are you saying that, for instance, if we want to use the coconut wheel, it will only be available for use on certain levels and not any level we feel like we need it on? Because I have many of them and no way to use the lil suckers😭. I've included the screenshots.
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @Mexichick85 I also have loads of coconut wheels.  They are only available to play with on certain levels.  I think they are only available on ingredient levels.
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Coconut wheels indeed are only available on certain levels. What is more, they are only available to be selected before you start playing the level. You cannot select a coconut wheel when you are already in the level and playing it. I have over 1200 (!) of them in my inventory, precisely because there are so few opportunities to use them.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited September 2019
    @hulkbat71

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

You are lucky because your Coconut Wheels are not timed. I usually get them Timed and they just Ticked & Timed-Out in the Backpack of Sweet Supplies. There is nothing we can do when these are not available for use on some Levels. We only have 3 Boosters to choose from in the Pre-Game Page. The 3rd Booster alternates between the Swedish Fish, Mystery Candy (?) and Coconut Wheels.
  • Diez
    Diez Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    I don’t understand the rationale in limiting what the customer can use. I have paid for ingredients with the obvious intend of using them all right away, but some items were not available, I felt I wasted money. One should be able to choose among the inventory which items to use in a specific game. That limitation also causes items to be wasted. For example many times the color bomb appears in a game where there are only about 9 candies to move because all others are blocked. I don’t under why people like to put barriers and limitation just because. Let it flow.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?