Communitips! Share your tips and win some Gold!

Comments

• LizellevLizellev Posts: 4
    Play the level a few times without the boosters then you get use to it and will know when to use your boosters
  • gailannagailanna Posts: 1
    Do not care how many times I have to restart the game...I always start with 2 stripes together.
  • hunnicutt4473hunnicutt4473 Posts: 84 ✭✭✭
    Keep focused and never give up !! Pay attention to mistakes you've made and try not to make them again and always focus on the whole board and concentrate before making moves ! 
  • lmhutterlmhutter Posts: 5
    A paintbrush booster can be used to neutralize a bomb.  If you don't have a lollipop hammer handy, it's a good alternative.
  • misskitty123misskitty123 Posts: 1
    Play slowly.  Think about how the pieces will fall after your move.
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 629 Game Expert
    Hello! When one of my friends sends me lives, I send my lives back to them in return, so that it’ll be fair trade and we won’t have to wait for a single life.  <3
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
    All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here
  • Sparky176Sparky176 Posts: 5
    Keep an eye on how many moves you have left before you use a candy hammer.  You don't want to waste it if you are not likely to finish the level.
  • Glenn1972Glenn1972 Posts: 220 ✭✭✭✭
    If you feel you could have done better on a level, wait until the next episode before you try again. This has helped me form time to time.............. Now I am no expert or Superstar.

• shaikarifshaikarif Posts: 3
      Hi all, I have completed level 5560, it is great to play weekly 3 episodes of 15 level each, These are some tips to play
            While using UFO, lolipop hammer or free move please make sure u have enough moves, colour ball is an advantage, before the game starts use it in hard level with special candies like stripped candy or wrapped candy it is very helpful, for tricky level be careful.... Enjoy the Crush....
  • shaikarifshaikarif Posts: 3
    shaikarif said:
      Hi all, I have completed level 5560, it is great to play weekly 3 episodes of 15 level each, These are some tips to play
            While using UFO, lolipop hammer or free move please make sure u have enough moves, colour ball is an advantage, before the game starts use it in hard level with special candies like stripped candy or wrapped candy it is very helpful, for tricky level be careful.... Enjoy the Crush....

edited October 24
    Been playing for 3 years.

Start a Journal !!!! Make notes on each level. The more you play you will find what information helps.
     It will become invaluable !!!!

• satnamsatnam Posts: 249 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 24
    Good afternoon everyone.  I would like to tell you that if you give us more opportunities to win gold bars. It would be great for every player. and also if you also give equal chances to every player for winning boosters (e.g. You gave only gmail id players to win boosters by lucky beans.You never gave facebook players to win boosters by lucky beans).Personally I feel  it's unfair for facebook players.
    Match a color bomb with a candy the same color as the frog. when the frog starts to pulsate you can click on him, then click on a destination for a blast to clear.
  • Crazy4CandyCrushingCrazy4CandyCrushing Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Don't be scared when you start, there's more than 1 level, you get a new one every time you beat your current one :3
  • Creamer1Creamer1 Posts: 2
    When you are on a level that has the different candy bombs that count down, be sure to watch for the ones closest to 0. Even if your down to1 on the count down. Look at the board and check the area around that bomb that reads 1. One move in the right direction can litteraly ave you from being blown up. Remember, your not on a time count down in these levels. You are on a move count down so look at the board and choose your moves wisely!!!