⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Where are the tips for solving candy crush saga level 1297 with only 15 moves?

Options
DPicM
DPicM Posts: 1 Newbie

Looking for tips or cheats to solve this level.  I have been stuck on it for a very long time.  15 moves is not enough.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi DPicM,

If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

The video creators have not updated their videos with 15 moves so you won't be able to find a video for it. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends

• candysagaqueen
    candysagaqueen Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’m about done too! No fun to play when you can’t win with too few moves. 30 to 15 is a ridiculous reduction..... 
  • hindes57
    hindes57 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Really horrible level, impossible to complete. I have been stuck on it for months now, time to stop playing I think.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Here is a tip from someone who is very good at writing tips.   You might want to hold on to her link for future levels.

• hindes57
    Options
    Thank you for the link Ella but again thats for the old level with 30 moves and not the 15

• _Elsa_
    Options
    I gave you the link more for her suggestions on what moves to make than on the number of moves.
  • hindes57
    Options
    Elsa said:
    I gave you the link more for her suggestions on what moves to make than on the number of moves.
    Thank you and I do appreciate the suggestions, however as the comments left on the link agree, even with her advice to take out the top box, this level is still impossible with just 15 moves and without being forced to spend money on buying gold etc. Thank you though x
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Have you been playing the sugar drop challenge to get some free boosters?  The only way that I play these higher levels is with boosters.  I don't remember how to play without them.
  • hindes57
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Have you been playing the sugar drop challenge to get some free boosters?  The only way that I play these higher levels is with boosters.  I don't remember how to play without them.
    HIya, no I havent, I have been playing the levels with a c on them but not been getting any booster. I have looked up the sugar drop and see that there is supposed to be something on the level intro screen but there is nothing on mine. I can only assume that my sugar drop games are not working, x
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @hindes57, if yo are seeing the "c" on the candies then you are doing the sugar drop challenge.  When you play a level that offers you the option of collecting them you will see a little jar on the top left side of the board.  As you make matches with them the jar with fill up.  When it reaches a certain number (unknown) then it will show you this screen, however, the rewards have changed.  Once you reach the end then the "c" will disappear off the game until 8 hours are up and then it will show up again.

You might be getting a mix of rewards.  It could be a hand and then a timed fish for 15 minutes.  Are you not getting any rewards at all?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?