⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't purchase anything on any game

Options
Diana_Runnion
Diana_Runnion Posts: 8 Level 2
I haven't been able to purchase piggy banks on any games.  I am in Mexico but home is the US.  The credit card page will not let me put in a US address.  It only gives me Mexico options.  If I use my VPN that puts me in the States, it tells me I'm not connected to the internet, but clearly I am.  I have been trying to solve this problem for months and have written several questions regarding this issue with no help in sight!  To be clear, I play mostly on my Samsung tablet but today I tried to change the credit card on my laptop.  I play 4 different games and this problem is consistent in all games.  I'm frustrated and about to delete all of the games and go to some other game system.  

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Diana_Runnion
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗

Your payments and transactions are handled by the Google Play Store appGoogle Play We don't store any payment information here at King.

If you have any problems changing or amending your payment information, please access your Google Play Store settings from your device or seek guidance from your associated Google Play Store customer care team.

Remove a payment method

• On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app Google Play.
    • Tap Menu Menu and then Account
    • Tap Payment methods and then More payment settings
    • If prompted, sign in to pay.google.com.
    • In your browser, tap Menu Menu and then Payment methods.
    • Under the payment method you want to remove, tap Remove and then Remove.

The payment method will be removed from your Google account.

Edit a payment method

• Tap Menu Menu and then Account.
    • Tap Payment methods and then More payment settings.
    • If prompted, sign in to pay.google.com.
    • In your browser, tap Menu Menu and then Payment methods.
    • Under the payment method, you want to edit, tap Edit.
    • Make your updates and tap Update.

Change your payment method while making a purchase

• Go to a paid item's detail page.
    • Tap the price and review app permissions.
    • Next to the price, tap the Down arrow Down Arrow and then Payment methods.
    • Choose from one of your existing payment methods or add a new one.
    • Complete your purchase.
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    I look forward to your reply.
  • Diana_Runnion
    Diana_Runnion Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    My main problem is NOT my credit card and I shouldn't have added that in as it clearly confused you.  I can't even get to a screen that will let me buy on any of the games.  My games are keeping track of my progress so clearly I am online, but when I try to make a purchase it either says "contacting", but never does or it doesn't even offer an option to purchase (Friends).  The only game that works correctly is the original Candy Crush.  The other games are as stated above.  
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    My main problem is NOT my credit card and I shouldn't have added that in as it clearly confused you.  I can't even get to a screen that will let me buy on any of the games.  My games are keeping track of my progress so clearly I am online, but when I try to make a purchase it either says "contacting", but never does or it doesn't even offer an option to purchase (Friends).  The only game that works correctly is the original Candy Crush.  The other games are as stated above.  
    Please contact customer care https://soporto.king.com/contact
    They want your game ID, So see here's how you get your game ID https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest
    Fill all the boxes with tropic & sub- tropic, and wait for the answer from the customer care.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Diana_Runnion, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Is there an option to change the language into English?  Maybe that's the problem.  Just guessing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?