⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why was my Fantastic Five Team changed as well as the points we had accumulated to a new group?

Betty_Kelly
Betty_Kelly Posts: 65 Level 2
I played Candy Crush this morning early and my Fantastic Five Team had almost gotten to winning the first booster (the hammer).  This afternoon it was still there.  I decided to play on FB and the Fantastic Five Team had changed to new players and started over in points.  We lost around 1485 points that we had accumulated over the last two or three days as we had just completed was challenge.  Now my Kindle, PC, FB, and I Pad all have hardly any points.  Please restore my other team.  It consisted of me, Gah, Player, one without a name but a icon of a cat, and a username that I can't remember.  Please help!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Betty_Kelly
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗

We're very sorry for your problem, Actually right now "Fantastic 5" is not synchronizing equally with every platform. Our Studio is closely investigating and working on adding a fix. We'll do our best to get this back on track as soon as we can!
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Betty_Kelly, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.  

To add to what @Sukanta_Biswas wrote, these events are all on time schedules.  Also these events are in testing phase.  Players are randomly chosen to test the event.  One day you could be a tester and get one version and then it's gone and some other player gets it.  I play on phone and iPad and sometimes I see the event on one but not on another.    

• Betty_Kelly
    Where did you get the idea that I'm new to this community or King!  I've been here off and on for years.  If you had looked, you would see how many posts that I've made on here.  I stopped coming because it was all about why people couldn't send or receive lives and I just got tired of that subject.
  • Betty_Kelly
    I got an email from someone and I don't think any of you get what I have said.  All my devices that I play Candy Crush Saga on were synced until yesterday.  My Fantastic Five Team and won numerous challenges and were beginning a new one.  We had already accumulated 1480+ points when someway, somehow all that was wiped away and I had a whole new Team.  Needless to say, it started at 0 for each of the five regardless of the fact that I had already accumulated 885 points with my original team; and I do mean original.  That's the only team I had had since inception of Fantastic Five concept until yesterday.  Now all of my devices or synced with an all new team with few points.  Not good King!  I've been around for years and spent a lot of money and am on level 4700+ and don't like this situation.  I usually don't get too upset, but this is just not right!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Where did you get the idea that I'm new to this community or King!  I've been here off and on for years.  If you had looked, you would see how many posts that I've made on here.  I stopped coming because it was all about why people couldn't send or receive lives and I just got tired of that subject.
    I did see how many posts that you created but I never sent you the message before which offers you some links that you might not have seen.  It's a welcome message that gets posted now and then to fairly new to the community members.
  • Nezumi
    Nezumi Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    Have the same problem Betty_Kelly has. Went from the Facebook platform to the King platform and lost an incredible Fantastic Five team.😞
  • Betty_Kelly
    Thanks, Nezumi, for stating that you've experienced the same thing. 
  • Betty_Kelly
    Elsa said:
    I did see how many posts that you created but I never sent you the message before which offers you some links that you might not have seen.  It's a welcome message that gets posted now and then to fairly new to the community members.

• Betty_Kelly
    Elsa, did you also check the dates of some of those questions or replies?  Some went as far back as 2016 so I wouldn't say that I'm a new member.  I was on the old format before it was changed to this format  But that doesn't address my issue of deleting my Fantastic Five Team that I've had since the inception of the challenge  which deleted all of our points, and then giving me a new team doesn't seem to be involved. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?