⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

"Team owner" displayed in the Fantastic Five menu

2»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    Thanks you too.  There are several good ideas there but please feel free to add your ideas too.
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    mackem003 said:
    Elsa 

Thank you for the reply which helps me and I will start immediately going into the ideas section from now on.

Have a good day 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Hello mackem003!

Thanks for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you around the forum!  🙂

As @Elsa mentioned, we have a dedicated section in the forum for Ideas, please find it HERE 
    Before posting one of your ideas, please check if it has already been submitted. If that's the case then just upvote that idea and comment on it if you wish, no need to create another one! If it hasn't, go ahead and share your ideas with the community!

Have a delicious day! 

Pounawea
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    mackem003 said:
    I see in Fantastic five there is now a team owner.
    What can he do in this game 
    Hello everyone,

As @mackem003 reported, inside the Fantastic 5 some players might be able to see the following: 

I asked the team and I'd like to confirm that, unfortunately, this is a display issue. The "Team owner" it shouldn't be displayed there. The team is aware of it and is currently working on a fix. On behalf of the team, we apologize for any misunderstanding.

Thank you very much for the information reported. I'll keep you guys posted. 

Have a delicious day and see you around!   . 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
  • mackem003
    mackem003 Posts: 87 Level 2
    Pounawea 

Many thanks for your input.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?