⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

F5 Game - Player Allocations

Options
DomH
DomH Posts: 5 Level 2
What’s the point in the F5 game if you allocate me a team where the other four players are inactive?  Seriously.....zero points because they don’t even login to the game.

This is a joke feature.  You should match-up like for like players.  Does any planning actually go into these feature designs?

Answers

• challa68
    challa68 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    DomH said:
    What’s the point in the F5 game if you allocate me a team where the other four players are inactive?  Seriously.....zero points because they don’t even login to the game.

This is a joke feature.  You should match-up like for like players.  Does any planning actually go into these feature designs?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    DomH said:

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

The Fantastic Five is coming and you can be part of the action!

Playing in small teams, you'll be able to collect points as a group with some scrumptious rewards!

When it comes to the gameplay, you don't need to change a thing.  Just keep playing the game in the way you do, and you'll pick up points for your team in lots of different ways!  You can win them for:

• Clearing levels
    • Completing episodes
    • Even just logging in each day!

Other ways to gather points will also be available, so keep checking your game.

Rewards will be plenty for you and your team!  Collecting those points will return some lucky treasures of boosters, including the fabled UFO CANDY!!

If you'd rather not play in the Fantastic Five, don't worry - we have you covered there too.  Simply open your game and remain on the first Candy Crush Saga screen where the 'Play' button appears.  From here tap the 'Settings' green cog-wheel button, then scroll down to 'Features'.  Tap this and you'll be shown the features you can enable/disable. Click the slider button for the Fantastic Five feature to turn it off in your game.  Please note: Not all features can be disabled, but any which support the option will be shown here. 

If you don't play often, or if you're put into a team with a player who doesn't keep contributing to your team, the Fantastic Five friend-finder will keep all the active players grouped together in the next selection.  You may not be in the same team next time, but you'll be sure to be paired with active players for the greatest chances of success!

• DomH
    DomH Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Sukanta

Thats a generic copy & paste

I have been put in a team of inactive players.  So the feature is useless to me.

I’m asking for CC to review and reset my group
  • marg34
    marg34 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options
    why is my F5 closed?
  • marg34
    Options
    why is my F5 do not open?
  • marg34
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?