⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Fb friends on level 1

Options
Sakalos7
Sakalos7 Posts: 21 Level 2
Thank you candy crush for not helping me since September very much f... game nothing done yet not even a conversation with fb... and ignore all my massages thank you . My fb friends list still show t me on level one ! Only once it showed them right and for a moment I thought may you fixed it but ! Thank again for your NON HELP

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Sakalos7
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

We're very sorry for your problem. I will need some more information to answer you so please help me with the correct informations.
    What device are you using for the game?
    Did you sync the game with Facebook or the Kingdom before?
    Your Avatar, Gold bars Correct ?

Let me know, I'll ask you to do some troubleshooting checks.
  • Sakalos7
    Options
    Hi @Sakalos7
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

We're very sorry for your problem. I will need some more information to answer you so please help me with the correct informations.
    What device are you using for the game?
    Did you sync the game with Facebook or the Kingdom before?
    Your Avatar, Gold bars Correct ?

Let me know, I'll ask you to do some troubleshooting checks.
    iPhone with last iOSupdate
    insync with Facebook and I tell you that the problem begins and august not always 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Sakalos7 said:
    iPhone with last iOSupdate
    insync with Facebook and I tell you that the problem begins and august not always 
    • Make sure that you are correctly signed in to your Facebook profile in your phone. Open your Facebook app and log in as normal.
    • Open the game in your device.
    • Click on the blue button with the Facebook symbol to access your saved game. Restart the game and your progress should be right back where you left it!

Check your app permissions

When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress and friends list.

You can check which apps are activeexpired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.

You might also want to check your active app-permissions by clicking the ‘view and edit’ link. If 'Friends list' is not selected, our games will not be able to view your friends, and you will not be able to send messages or receive help from them.

Remember, you'll have to do this every 90 days.

If this does not work, we have other articles that might help.

Let me know.

• Sakalos7
    Options

It means active (5) if you see last post about  this problem I did everything I could and nothing happened and then chat abandoned me that’s why I’m disappointed 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @Sakalos7
    Probably, You may have logged in to another Facebook on your device. And that facebook is active on the device's user account. Your game is connecting to another Facebook for this.
    Open Facebook app > Log out > Remove other Account > Restart device > Open facebook App > Log in.
    Let me know.
  • Sakalos7
    Options
    Hi @Sakalos7
    Probably, You may have logged in to another Facebook on your device. And that facebook is active on the device's user account. Your game is connecting to another Facebook for this.
    Open Facebook app > Log out > Remove other Account > Restart device > Open facebook App > Log in.
    Let me know.
    Nothing changed ! I did every single step 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @Sakalos7

I'm very sorry that my response wasn't helpful. But don't be afraid, you will definitely get your levels back.
    Please contact us at Player Support. Fill all the boxes with tropic ( Game didn't save)  & sub- tropic, and wait for the answer from the customer care.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?