⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Two different levels on my iPhone

Options
frxbia002
frxbia002 Posts: 2 Newbie
When I log into candy kingdom on my iPhone I am on two different levels. I don’t know why my profile is stuck on the older level when I am actually on the higher level - how do I correct this?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @frxbia002
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

Playing on 2 devices yet your progress doesn't seem to be synchronized?  Is one game showing you on a different level than the other?  If so, it sounds like an account synchronization issue which is generally easily fixed. 

If you're one of our players at the very last available level in the game, keep in mind that you might be able to access the highest level on one device, but it might not yet be available on another.  This is important to keep in mind if you play on two different platforms, like Android, iOS or a desktop computer.  Don't worry though, when the newest levels are available for all platforms, you should find this levels out again.

If you're not at the highest level in the game, it might be that one of your devices isn't synchronizing and writing the new progress to the old one.

Things to check : 

• Do you have a data/internet connection on both devices? Make sure you don't have Airplane Mode on and have a signal, so it can write your progress to your profile.  If it can write your progress to your profile, all devices should see this.
    • Try the following on the device which shows the incorrect level: 
      • Log out of your Facebook/King account via the Settings menu.
      • Close the game down
      • Turn your device off for 10 seconds and then switch it back on again.
      • Reopen the game and log back into Facebook.
  • frxbia002
    frxbia002 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am not playing on two devices - this is just on my iPhone alone (see pic attached)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?