Questions about Math

Glenn1972Glenn1972 Posts: 242 ✭✭✭✭
Is it Ok to ask how to learn a hard math problem from here in the community? I don't mean to be given the answer, but for guidance to learn.

Thank you I know you all work hard,
Glenn

Best Answers

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,462 Superstar
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Glenn1972.  That is an unusual request and one not normally found here in the community but I am sure there is someone who could help.  I would advise talking to someone via private message.  I'll ask some of my fellow superstars to see if they have a recommendation.
    Accepted Answer

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • Glenn1972Glenn1972 Posts: 242 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 13 Accepted Answer
    @bearwithme  I thank you for that answer. Your are most kind. Bearwithme as I am learning the community.

Peace and health,
    Glenn
    Accepted Answer
    Glenn - glad to try and help.  I have passed your 'name' to one of my fellow superstars who may be good at math (I'm not sure but I'm checking it out).  Anyway - if they are good at math - hopefully you will receive a PM from them in a day or so.  If not I can keep trying.  I know that mercerick is real good with computers so she also may be able to help you out (so you might try and PM her)..
    Accepted Answer

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
    edited November 14 Accepted Answer
    @bearwithme  Thank you again.

Kind regards,
    Glenn

Answers

Accepted Answer
    Hello @Glenn1972.  That is an unusual request and one not normally found here in the community but I am sure there is someone who could help.  I would advise talking to someone via private message.  I'll ask some of my fellow superstars to see if they have a recommendation.
    Accepted Answer

edited November 13 Accepted Answer
    @bearwithme  I thank you for that answer. Your are most kind. Bearwithme as I am learning the community.

Peace and health,
    Glenn
    Accepted Answer
    Glenn - glad to try and help.  I have passed your 'name' to one of my fellow superstars who may be good at math (I'm not sure but I'm checking it out).  Anyway - if they are good at math - hopefully you will receive a PM from them in a day or so.  If not I can keep trying.  I know that mercerick is real good with computers so she also may be able to help you out (so you might try and PM her)..
    Accepted Answer

edited November 14 Accepted Answer
    @bearwithme  Thank you again.

Kind regards,
    Glenn