⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Questions about Math

Options
Glenn1972
Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
Is it Ok to ask how to learn a hard math problem from here in the community? I don't mean to be given the answer, but for guidance to learn.

Thank you I know you all work hard,
Glenn

Best Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,959 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Glenn1972.  That is an unusual request and one not normally found here in the community but I am sure there is someone who could help.  I would advise talking to someone via private message.  I'll ask some of my fellow superstars to see if they have a recommendation.
  • Glenn1972
    edited November 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    @bearwithme I thank you for that answer. Your are most kind. Bearwithme as I am learning the community.

Peace and health,
    Glenn
  • bearwithme
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Glenn - glad to try and help.  I have passed your 'name' to one of my fellow superstars who may be good at math (I'm not sure but I'm checking it out).  Anyway - if they are good at math - hopefully you will receive a PM from them in a day or so.  If not I can keep trying.  I know that mercerick is real good with computers so she also may be able to help you out (so you might try and PM her)..
  • Glenn1972
    Options
    @bearwithme Thank you again.

Kind regards,
    Glenn

Answers

• bearwithme
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Glenn1972.  That is an unusual request and one not normally found here in the community but I am sure there is someone who could help.  I would advise talking to someone via private message.  I'll ask some of my fellow superstars to see if they have a recommendation.
  • Glenn1972
    Options
    @bearwithme I thank you for that answer. Your are most kind. Bearwithme as I am learning the community.

Peace and health,
    Glenn
  • bearwithme
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Glenn - glad to try and help.  I have passed your 'name' to one of my fellow superstars who may be good at math (I'm not sure but I'm checking it out).  Anyway - if they are good at math - hopefully you will receive a PM from them in a day or so.  If not I can keep trying.  I know that mercerick is real good with computers so she also may be able to help you out (so you might try and PM her)..
  • Glenn1972
    Options
    @bearwithme Thank you again.

Kind regards,
    Glenn

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?