⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2179

Options
toyprincess
toyprincess Posts: 32 Level 2
HELP!! I've watched the videos, read the comments and understand what needs to be done (try to destroy only one cake bomb) but nothing is working! I'm officially out any boosters that would be helpful and used countless lives!! Any suggestions that haven't already been mentioned? (Yes, I even googled the level and read all I could find! O.o)

Best Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @toyprincess - I'm sorry to hear you are having such problems with level 2179.  I just replayed it and was able to complete it with moves to spare, but I also had the full build a bot and started with a double CB combo and then was lucky enough to create a wrap, which I was able to combine with a stripe I made on the conveyor belt and matched them in the middle of the board and that destroyed both cake bombs.
    You said you are out of boosters - what about the daily boosters (from the wheel and calendar?  Also - do you get the build a bot?  If so, I would go ahead and go to an early level and build him up tp full strength so you start with 3 extra moves and two stripe wraps and 2 CBs.  If you are able to - then I reset the board until I have both CBs together - this of course helps clear a lot of the board and the cake bombs.  I'm not sure why you are saying destroy only 1 cake bomb.  I destroyed both and it didn't hurt my game at all.  

This is a nightmarishly hard level - so people are expected to lose a few turns and sometimes it is a combination of boosters and a lucky board.  One booster that can definitely help in this level if you can get one - is the checkmark booster.

Anyway - I wish you the best of luck and Happy Crushing!
  • bearwithme
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Unfortunately- there are definitely people in your same situation out there. I’m not sure if it’s platform related (I play on IOS) or just luck of the draw and what random text group you happen to currently belong to. Since you will lose a life, I would use the reset sparingly unless you have a lot of lives ( which I do). When I replayed the level I was lucky and two cbs were next to each other. 

Answers

• bearwithme
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @toyprincess - I'm sorry to hear you are having such problems with level 2179.  I just replayed it and was able to complete it with moves to spare, but I also had the full build a bot and started with a double CB combo and then was lucky enough to create a wrap, which I was able to combine with a stripe I made on the conveyor belt and matched them in the middle of the board and that destroyed both cake bombs.
    You said you are out of boosters - what about the daily boosters (from the wheel and calendar?  Also - do you get the build a bot?  If so, I would go ahead and go to an early level and build him up tp full strength so you start with 3 extra moves and two stripe wraps and 2 CBs.  If you are able to - then I reset the board until I have both CBs together - this of course helps clear a lot of the board and the cake bombs.  I'm not sure why you are saying destroy only 1 cake bomb.  I destroyed both and it didn't hurt my game at all.  

This is a nightmarishly hard level - so people are expected to lose a few turns and sometimes it is a combination of boosters and a lucky board.  One booster that can definitely help in this level if you can get one - is the checkmark booster.

Anyway - I wish you the best of luck and Happy Crushing!
  • toyprincess
    toyprincess Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options
    Question @bearwithme, every time I try to reset my board before I start, it tells me I will lose a life?  (I play on an up to date Android phone!) I should have mentioned, I do have a few boosters (3 hand swaps, and of course a lot of the boosters that can't be used on this level! :3
  • bearwithme
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Unfortunately- there are definitely people in your same situation out there. I’m not sure if it’s platform related (I play on IOS) or just luck of the draw and what random text group you happen to currently belong to. Since you will lose a life, I would use the reset sparingly unless you have a lot of lives ( which I do). When I replayed the level I was lucky and two cbs were next to each other. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?