⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Replying to King Player Support

Options
JelloOcean
JelloOcean Posts: 7 Level 2
Every time my request help on the same issue they sent me an email asking me what’s wrong but the emails us do not reply to that email, I reply anyway and then the next day and tells me another heard from me in a while and I will close my problem.... All I want is my levels back they were under my old email address

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @JelloOcean
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Let me know the details of your game problem, and I'll try to help you with the right logic.😉
  • JelloOcean
    Options
    Could you try actually helping me. How do I reply to these emails from King! this is maddening!!!!!! 
  • Belle_Kaye
    Belle_Kaye Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I totally agree, it’s an endless loop of starting new ticket after new ticket instead of directly responding to the person who asked you a question. And when you write every possible detail for the 4th time, they give you a response that proves they did not read what you wrote at all! And then invite you to respond to them...and you open.....your 5th ticket
  • JelloOcean
    Options
    Ugh that original message made no sense I was tired and yes on my 6th or 7 ticket with 2000 levels lost because my ex hacked my Facebook and email and locked me out. There’s no way I’m starting back from level one. They didn’t even respond to my
    last ticket 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,054 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello @JelloOcean Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am here to follow up with you after my friend @Sukanta_Biswas First of all, I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Now, about the issue with "replying to Support team" --->  Actually, what happens is that the team gets confused when we send several complaints about the same issue.  Because, while sending the complaint, our email ID and other needed details are registered into their system (if you are sending the complaint from your Mobile while playing your game, it can be saved automatically). 

So, the support team who are working on your issue, will think that since you have sent another complaint, the previous one is cleared or solved!  You are understanding what I am saying, right? 

Now, can you tell me something?  Are there any tickets still open OR were they all closed now?  Once hearing from you, I will suggest you what to do according to your reply :+1: 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,054 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I totally agree, it’s an endless loop of starting new ticket after new ticket instead of directly responding to the person who asked you a question. And when you write every possible detail for the 4th time, they give you a response that proves they did not read what you wrote at all! And then invite you to respond to them...and you open.....your 5th ticket
    Hello @Belle_Kaye Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry if you have had a bad experience earlier when writing to the Player Support Team! 

But, like I said above to @JelloOcean, if we open multiple tickets at once, the team might get confused and hence, the help we are supposed to get might be even delayed!!  So, it is better to stick to one complaint after another.  

I am saying this from my personal experience... I have written to them from Candy Crush, Soda and Farm games and have received help too! 

Only thing is we have to be patient as the process is a bit delayed one.  I am sure they must be dealing with a large number of complaints about Purchases, missing items, lost progress, etc., etc.,  So, it is understandable that they give us a delayed reply. 

If you have sent a complaint, please stay on only one.  And just in case, if you receive the email that "we have not heard from you, we are closing this ticket" (not those exact words, but something like that), then you CAN send a reply to that email and let them know that you have not yet received the help you needed!!  Then, they will keep the ticket open and help you out with the issue.... again personal experience from a while ago =) 

Hope this made sense!  Please let me know if I can be of further assistance :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great weekend ahead!
  • JelloOcean
    Options
    But I can’t reply to the first ticket at all! When I click the link it brings me here. It’s so impossible to figure out this system I gave up. Deleted the app and moved on with my life. 
  • JelloOcean
    Options
    @PummyRaj All tickets are closed because I can’t figure out how to reply to anything! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?