No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• lulz
    lulz Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Welp. Guess I'm gonna have to find another game to be addicted to. 

It was nice while it lasted. 😢
  • Sickfrog
    Sickfrog Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    Finally. I've been playing CCS for many years. Started on Windows Phone and now on Android. I have never been able to "back" out of a game without losing a life. Not on Windows Phone and not on Android. Now the playing field is even. 
  • DBeau
    DBeau Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    After spending countless hours and thousands of dollars...thank you CC for "fixing" this little glitch...I am relieved from having to play anymore since you cured my addiction. Bravo!
  • yanmei
    yanmei Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Can’t believe you’re doing this again!! I wasted all my boosters trying to clear one level. Will STOP playing until this is fixed, super annoying 🙄
  • DomH
    DomH Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    King - You need to allow a player to restart or a bunch of us will quit the game.  Why would you make the game harder?
  • unhappy
    unhappy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’ve been addicted for years.....not anymore. Officially done!
  • Janet176
    Janet176 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Me too! No fun when you can’t reset to get your hard earned boosters in the right place. Will not be playing until this decision is reversed.
  • jbabs
    jbabs Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you for making the game harder and more frustrating. Now I can finally put this game to rest and be way more productive! This addiction was too unhealthy anyway..... thanks for this gift, King! Peace out! ✌️
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?