⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Windows 10 can't send or receive lives

Options
juejue
juejue Posts: 3 Newbie
Not using FB, do not want to use FB!!! Have requested help before but not received help for Windows 10.
Been stuck for months now on level 455.  When I log in, it will show that I have notifications waiting, however when I click on them, there's nothing there.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @juejue
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum🤗

We're very sorry for your problem. I will need some more information to answer you so please help me with the correct informations. 
    Are you playing the game on a Kingdom platform through a browser?
    Are you using a Windows 10 laptop or computer?
    Can you show me a screenshot of your game map?
    Let me know..

• juejue
    Options

Hi Sukanta,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly and not just sending me the cut and paste replies that I’ve had in the past!  I have replied to you via email as well.

Right to answer your questions.

I am now playing via Edge to see if changing my browser from Firefox would help.  It hasn’t.  As I can't post a link yet I'll show the web address in 3 parts missing out the slash: I play on king dot com game candycrush.

I’m using Windows 10 on a PC.

I’ve just taken some screen shots but typically, there were no notifications waiting for me today!  Hope these are still relevant to you.

Many thanks for not mentioning FB!

Regards

Julie

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @juejue

You have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, The ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, These options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. Not only you, There all kingdom platform user facing this problem. 
    Anyway, We heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same.
    Since you are using a Windows 10 device you can have the best platform in the game. You install Windows App, and log in the game with the same ID. Click here to get your app.
  • juejue
    Options

Hello Sukanta

I’ve down loaded Candy Crush following the link you provided.  However, when I click on the icon on my Windows 10 dashboard it opens the game at the very beginning.  It does not allow me lo log on using my email or password.

Once again, please note that I do not use FaceBook

Regards

Julie

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?