Eliminating Reset

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Mimi9024
    Mimi9024 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Dear king, I’m now no longer able to reshuffle the board without losing a life. I’m well past level 5000 and I won’t play if I cannot choose the way I want to play with my boosters! Level have become very difficult and it’s taking longer to pass levels. Looking up levels is also a waste of time as you have changed levels once someone posts a successful pass. WTF! There are so many games out there... you need to at LEAST grandfather season players!
  • humphreyhumbert
    humphreyhumbert Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for all the helpful feedback you have provided in this thread.

I'm delighted to confirm the shuffle feature is back in place so you can resume tackling those sticky levels. I hope this brings back the sweetness to your Candy Crushing!

Thank you again and keep letting us know how we're doing.  
    Just want to bump up this response written by a community manager in June who confirmed that King listened to players' complaints about removing the ability to shuffle the board back in the summer. And now, in December, King has announced that they've "fixed" this "glitch" by undoing the fix they already made in JUNE.

I really cannot get over how they're playing this latest debacle as if they did us all a favor by "fixing" something that a.) wasn't BROKEN; and b.) was already "fixed" IN JUNE. 

This is completely dishonest on King's part. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?