⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2238 candy crush

Options
jonesgm
jonesgm Posts: 54 Level 2
Level 2238 is impossible. First it is to hard to see. The moving of the screen makes it hard to see your moves.
The videos are NO help. 
I refuse to buy boosters. 
Also all of my lives disappeared. I had over 400 lives and they are all gone. 
#frustrsting. 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,996 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @jonesgm - I hope you are enjoying your time in the community.  I am not sure what you are referring to as far as the moving screen makes it hard to see, unless you are referring to the fact that this level has color changing candies - where they switch between two colors. 

Anyway - this is a collect the ingredients level where you need to collect 30 yellow candies and you start out with 9 check mark candies on the board.  Obviously your first step is to change those check-marks into yellow candies and collect them as soon as possible so that more check mark candies will fall into the board.  I was able to start with a CB/wrap combo and that created a lot of yellow candies and then matching some of the check mark candies with themselves or a candy of the same color and making other boosters (like a stripe candy) allowed me to easily finish the level.

Don't let yourself be thrown off by the color changing candies.  Remember they only change between two colors and if you need the other color, just wait a turn and they will turn back. Good luck, I am sure you will be able to finish the level.  
  • jonesgm
    jonesgm Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options
    Still NO help. There are not enough moves to get all of the yellow candies. 
    I have no boosters to start out with. 
    I refuse to give 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?