Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges?

Comments

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    I want the Dexter Challenge active in the game, don’t mind the duration of the Space Race
    I don’t mind which version of the space race we have I just love Dexter, I prefer the new one as there is the opportunity to earn more than one flying saucer but I’m just happy to have him there.
  • Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    I want the Dexter Challenge active in the game, don’t mind the duration of the Space Race
    Hurrah - Dexter coming back is great news. I did not believe King even read our posts let alone act on them. I am pleased to be proved wrong. I don't mind which version we get as long as we get him.

I will start playing the game again now as I had given up and was going to delete the game but kept checking just in case King realised how fed up we were.
  • Oliver_H_2011
    Oliver_H_2011 Posts: 23 Level 2
    I prefer the 4 days Space Races
    I did not know that Dexter is coming back!!😲😀
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    I don't mind the frequency, but I'd love to see more planets
    More planets please!
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2019
    Hi I have enjoyed the 24 hour challenge. I was able to get some needed boosters that helped me playing thru the this holiday season to present.
    Kind regards,
    Glenn
  • Elena_zapata2020
    Elena_zapata2020 Posts: 56 Level 3
    Quiero que el Dexter Challenge esté activo en el juego, no importa la duración de la carrera espacial.i look forward to the boster dexter, fascinating
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    I prefer the 24 hours Space Races
    my dexter was back with a 4 day playing time. I would have prefered the 24 hour one but will take this one. 
  • damsehgal
    damsehgal Posts: 1 Newbie
    I like infintespace race
  • yannie13
    yannie13 Posts: 6 Level 2
    i love using dexter when im at an infinite life..can they add more life to candy crush? make o=it 10 perhaps
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    I don't mind the frequency, but I'd love to see more planets
    Dear community, 

For all of you that have voted, thanks a lot! Let's have a look at the results we've got so far:

For now, the most voted option is: "I want the Dexter Challenge in the game! I don't mind the duration."

I'll leave this poll open a few more days, we need to Candy Crushers to come and vote for their option! Remember that this feedback will be forwarded to the Studio and some changes might be applied to our dear Dexter!

Have a delicious day! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?