Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges?

Options

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options
    I don't mind the frequency, but I'd love to see more planets
    Hello @Elsa,

Sending you a PM with some information in regards to your question.  

Let's follow up on the most voted option so far:

For now, the most voted option is still: "I want the Dexter Challenge in the game! I don't mind the duration." 

I've been sharing this information also to Dexter and he's really happy about it. The majority wants to see him in the game.  🙂

Alright, I'm going to leave this poll open for the rest of the year, we need to Candy Crushers to come and vote for their option! Remember that this feedback will be forwarded to the Studio and some changes might be applied to our dear Dexter.

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum! 
  • the_revenger
    the_revenger Posts: 216 Level 3
    Options
    I prefer the 4 days Space Races
    Voted! ✔
  • Nimo_Jin
    Nimo_Jin Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options
    Can we please have the 4 day Dexter back!!!!!!!
  • Alchemist
    Alchemist Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options
    I definitely prefer the 4 day races. I'm a working single mom, and sometimes I can't get to a challenge quickly.  I'd hate to lose my planet or chance at boosters because work was rough or a kid was sick. That's when I need this game the most!
  • Pramod_Kumar-4
    Pramod_Kumar-4 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    I want the Dexter Challenge active in the game, don’t mind the duration of the Space Race
    Yes Dexter is regular coming thanks
  • Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    Options
    I prefer the 24 hours Space Races
    I would like to split 4 tournaments of 24 hours in dexter challenge and request you to add party booster in the first prize 
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options
       Who am I competing against in the Space Race? The person currently in the lead with lots and lots of points is not on the list of my "friends" (the 80 people on the list with ranking, current level and levels this week). I thought those 80 people were the ones I was up against?
  • Nic916meow
    Nic916meow Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I agree am I supposed to best rank 1 who has 5x my candies... And I'm rank 2...to get a ticket to the next level? 
  • Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    Options
    I prefer the 24 hours Space Races

I want 4 dexter challenges of 24 hours duration that’s only time pass in world wide lockdown

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?