No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Benni_Jones
    Benni_Jones Posts: 34 Level 2
    I won't be taking advantage of this offer. I laughed when I saw it. I've bought a piggy bank maybe twice. Never again.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

As commented early this morning (on this side of the world 🙂), we are still working together with the Studio and we will most likely get an official communication published in the forum next week. I'll keep you posted, but for now, I would also like to say that there are no plans to undo this change in the game.  

I know I'm repeating myself a lot, but I really appreciate everyone's efforts for keeping this discussion calm and respectful. Please keep on doing it! 

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum.

____
    *Edited by CM
  • jeffrey1960
    jeffrey1960 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have spent a lot of money on CC but no more , three times I have completed a level but my position has not moved up and end up on the same game which you can no longer back out off. I have had to end the game and lose my life and boosters which is totally unfair, looks like I will be looking for another game to play unless this gets sorted
  • joyjaros
    joyjaros Posts: 2 Newbie
    How to unsubscribe to these comments in this community my email doesn't give me an option to unsubscribe
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    joyjaros said:
    How to unsubscribe to these comments in this community my email doesn't give me an option to unsubscribe
    At the bottom of the screen, on the right, is the Settings sprocket. You can change your notification preferences there. You don't need to unsubscribe, just choose the ways you would like to be notified, or not... ✌
  • m_j_
    m_j_ Posts: 20 Level 2
    I wrote to King and they gave me directions on how to stop them but it is not working so I won't pass it along to anyone.  Write King I think they have given us another problem for complaining.  Just my luck to be stuck with hundred of unwanted emails.
    m_j_

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    joyjaros said:
    This screenshot will help. After you select View Profile from the settings sprocket you get your profile screen. The green button with the white arrow will give you Edit Profile at the bottom of the screen. Then scroll all the way down on the next screen to choose notifications. You'll have to scroll again to make your selections.

• ThierryMaiden
    ThierryMaiden Posts: 115 Level 2
    Last week, when I PLay, I OPen the level where I am to see if I need booster or not. And then I close the level (without doing a move) and then return to it to use booster, so I keep my life and I keep my level of 6 booster . Now I Open a level to see if I need a booster or not, and I close it before return, and then I see that I lost A life and I return to level 5 of booster . Why have you change the rules ? I want to continue to open a level  to see if I need booster and close it (without doing a moove) without lost a life and a level of booster (I'm french so I speek how I can)

9422864439 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Good night have a sweet dreams
  • curlyfried
    curlyfried Posts: 12 Level 2
    The important part of the community manager's post today says it all:

"I would also like to say that there are no plans to undo this change in the game."

The ability to reset the board is never coming back. One complaint or thousands of complaints do not matter. 

Not one penny more, King. My money is, like the reset, never coming back to you.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?