No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• jconjcon Posts: 2 Newbie
    well today i deleted the cc app i went in one more time to check to see if they fixed the fix... nope so now i’m off to play 8 ball pool
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• RoKMeRoKMe Posts: 3 Newbie
    Played for years, not anymore since this so called fix which makes the game no fun when you last only 5 min, and I refuse to buy anything. Deleting it
  • candyman99candyman99 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I'm done with CC until you bring back ability to preview levels
  • JethrinaBodinaJethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    (Edited by CM: Spam)

Patience is a virtue. Peace is a journey. ✌😎🦎

• MRCrushMRCrush Posts: 2 Newbie
    No official statement yet! 73 pages ... 
    Greedy. Unrespectful. 
  • mercerikmercerik Posts: 3,602 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    MRCrush said:
    Greedy. Unrespectful. 
    Hi there, @MRCrush

From what it seems, nothing is being done on this Plea To Reinstate The Free Board. This was purposely thrown in members lap at this time of the year when everyone is busy with the Holiday Season. If King Games heart have grown a bit like the Grinch Who Stole Christmas, maybe there is a possibility of reinstating this, but that would be a long shot. He is probably having parties at his mansion feasting with his family and friends. If we don't get any answer by the end of this year, we'll have to continue hanging out here even after the New Year's Crystal Ball has been lowered in Times Square in New York City at the New Year's Eve Gala to welcome the year 2020 or maybe even after January 6, the 3 Kings Day Celebration. I meant the 3 Kings - Melchor, Gaspar and Baltasar, not King Games. 😊  

I will have to go back to my kitchen and start my French Chocolate Silk Pie. 

Happy Holidays!

A Thing Of Beauty Is A Joy Forever
    - John Keats

Welcome To My Backyard!

Quote:
    Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times. 
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way. 
  • MataiceAlisonMataiceAlison Posts: 324 Level 4
    mercerik said:
    MRCrush said:
    Greedy. Unrespectful. 
    Hi there, @MRCrush

From what it seems, nothing is being done on this Plea To Reinstate The Free Board. This was purposely thrown in members lap at this time of the year when everyone is busy with the Holiday Season. If King Games heart have grown a bit like the Grinch Who Stole Christmas, maybe there is a possibility of reinstating this, but that would be a long shot. He is probably having parties at his mansion feasting with his family and friends. If we don't get any answer by the end of this year, we'll have to continue hanging out here even after the New Year's Crystal Ball has been lowered in Times Square in New York City at the New Year's Eve Gala to welcome the year 2020 or maybe even after January 6, the 3 Kings Day Celebration. I meant the 3 Kings - Melchor, Gaspar and Baltasar, not King Games. 😊  

I will have to go back to my kitchen and start my French Chocolate Silk Pie. 

Happy Holidays!
    happier holidays too @mercerik
    happily candy crushing 😍🍬🍭🍬🍭
    edited December 2019
    What's Up With 5676? Why Not Allow Us To Use Pre-Play Boosters?

I have been stuck in a level for 2 days and can't move on.
    I received 1 Hour and 30 minutes of Color Bombs which will
    be wasted because my son and I are in the Movie Theater
    waiting for the Star Wars Showtime. While waiting I thought
    I should play to benefit from the Timed Boosters. What do
    you know I can't use these Color Bombs on the level
    I need to play next. Really???
    Aargh!!! 

- John Keats

Welcome To My Backyard!

Quote:
    happier holidays too @mercerik
    @MataiceAlison !

Happy Holidays to you and your family as well!

- John Keats

Welcome To My Backyard!

Quote:
  • Bless787Bless787 Posts: 1 Newbie
    The reason im boycotting this game, this is a ridiculous idea, makes the game less enjoyable
  • snerbsnerb Posts: 14 Level 2
    @mercerik, 5676 is an easy level designed to introduce a new candy. No boosters needed for an easy win. I guess you've seen that by now though. Hope you enjoyed the movie! 
  • Hunt4FishHunt4Fish Posts: 14 Level 2
    Well, guys... I'm gonna' take a break for the holidays. I just completed level 6095 and there are no more levels to complete yet, so now's a good time.  Typically takes them a few days to catch up anyhow.  I'm hoping when I come back, they see what a negative effect removing the "restart" option has had on their fan base, and relent.  I suspect they don't care... just hope they do the right thing.  Eventually, people will get tired of spending money and just stop playing cuz' it's not fun anymore.  Happy (whatever doesn't offend you).  Good luck.
    snerb said:
    @mercerik, 5676 is an easy level designed to introduce a new candy. No boosters needed for an easy win. I guess you've seen that by now though. Hope you enjoyed the movie! 
    Hi there, @snerb !

I just got home from the movie. It is Star Wars. It is always good in my book. I am a fan. I played the Star Wars Video Game with my son as he was growing up. 

The Timed Boosters timed-out. I don't really care. I wouldn't skip watching a movie with my son just to beat CCS levels.

- John Keats

Welcome To My Backyard!

Quote:
  • MrNohMrNoh Posts: 8 Newbie
    I can't help but wonder if King employees are reading this thread and... um, pleasuring themselves at all the complaints.

It's very unlikely that it's being kept open because they intend to consider changing back. At this point even with the posts of users here sniping at one another there's still a metric butt tonne of posts to make it clear that no one is buying the "fix" excuse, and the players don't like it.

Now, I'm not an "old salt" on CCS, having only started a few months ago and being in the 1500 range, but even then on some levels (and not always the hard ones... seriously, who the [censored] comes up with these level difficulty ratings? :tongue: ) it can take up to 30 tries to get through a level, over the three platforms I play on (Win 10, Android, King website), many times because it's a garbage board layout that I now can't reset to get something playable. I used to buy every now and then (to the collective tune of about a kilobuck over time), but I see no reason to further reward King for their flipping the bird to the players.
    MrNoh said:
    I can't help but wonder if King employees are reading this thread and... um, pleasuring themselves at all the complaints.

It's very unlikely that it's being kept open because they intend to consider changing back. At this point even with the posts of users here sniping at one another there's still a metric butt tonne of posts to make it clear that no one is buying the "fix" excuse, and the players don't like it.

Now, I'm not an "old salt" on CCS, having only started a few months ago and being in the 1500 range, but even then on some levels (and not always the hard ones... seriously, who the [censored] comes up with these level difficulty ratings? :tongue: ) it can take up to 30 tries to get through a level, over the three platforms I play on (Win 10, Android, King website), many times because it's a garbage board layout that I now can't reset to get something playable. I used to buy every now and then (to the collective tune of about a kilobuck over time), but I see no reason to further reward King for their flipping the bird to the players.

Hi there, @MrNoh ! Welcome to The Free Board Reset Picket Line!

Thanks for joining us! This Thread has now 1,095 Replies, 51,945 Views and almost 74 pages. We are still waiting for King Games Decision to overturn his ruling. We are still hopeful! We haven't given up yet. Hang-out with us and see what happens.

- John Keats

Welcome To My Backyard!

Quote:
This discussion has been closed.