📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My candy crush saga is not syncing with Facebook

Options
13»

Answers

• Glasscitygirl
    Glasscitygirl Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I have over 1,000 coconut wheels and you're saying I'll lose them?  That's insane! I've purchased items that I'll now lose! I didn't change my password when I was in there app.
  • Glasscitygirl
    Options
    How will my current level be saved? This just doesn't make sense. 
  • Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3
    Options
    Hi @Katrina_A
    There are many reasons for this problem, I just explained one major reason. Follow what I have said that will surely solve your problem. Sorry, I can't find any advice on protecting your boosters.😭
    Sukanta... if I lose my boosters due a fault of my own, then yes that’s fine (not really fine, but it’s fair). However, if there is a system fault affecting many people then Yes I do believe that it’s King’s responsibility to rectify the problem and if we lose boosters due to system faults then yes King should reimburse us. Just my two cents. 

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    You will receive a refund of the boosters (Unused booster only) you have purchased. However, have you previously saved this game on Facebook or the Kingdom?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @Katrina_A
    I understand the reason for your disappointment but we have to close our hands in this regard. 
    I can't go beyond my power.😣
  • Katrina_A
    Options
    Hi @Katrina_A
    I understand the reason for your disappointment but we have to close our hands in this regard. 
    I can't go beyond my power.😣
    Might I ask what your position is within King? I am in contact with someone in the team outwith this community and it’s confusing having someone say something on this forum and someone saying something else via email. This isn’t about disappointment, it’s about complaints  being handled in a professional and considered manner. A lot of people are reporting a GENUINE problem and your answer is to tell them to re-install the game. How about fixing the problem instead or reporting it on to your superiors if you are not able to do so. This problem is NOT your fault but I am shocked of the advice you are giving people to be very honest. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @Katrina_A
    Here you and I are equal, which means I love to play the game. There are some differences where we (Superstars) play the game as well as help others with the game's problems. We are trained to do this and we have been allowed to do this. I can't tell you more.🙃
  • Glasscitygirl
    Options
    You will receive a refund of the boosters (Unused booster only) you have purchased. However, have you previously saved this game on Facebook or the Kingdom?
    Yes, and now I lost levels and all my boosters. I don't know that I even want to play anymore. I'm very disgusted. I don't have a problem with Farm Heroes Saga. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Yes, and now I lost levels and all my boosters. I don't know that I even want to play anymore. I'm very disgusted. I don't have a problem with Farm Heroes Saga. 
    Why are you disappointed? You have to return the correct level.😉
  • Katrina_A
    Options
    Of course she's diaappointed! You dont seem to be grasping the issue here.... Glascitygirl all I know (as only a user) is that the problem has been reported to a genuine King representative, when i hear back i would be hzppy to inform you. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?