⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No fun anymore playing Candy Crush

mco
mco Posts: 4 Newbie
edited January 2023 in Support
Dear King,

what’s going on? Simple example again. Level 450 , only 18 moves, to clear about 72 gelatine , several hidden by four cakes you have to remove thirst! So hardly no candies to move. Tried several times. About 5-6 times each try - no moves available - and field is cleared. 

Although it is an nightmare level, I have no fun anymore playing the game. You almost force me to buy boosters more and more. That’s unfair against those who can’t buy them and those who don’t care to buy. When playing a game it should be equal chances for all and not for those who invest money in it.

and then suddenly after 20-25 times without succes, it seems that a button have been pushed behind the scenes. The candy drops in a way you would be wishing for all the time. A pattern so different . Can’t be coincidence. That’s for sure. 

when making a good game, you would like people to come back and want to see and discover more. In my case I considering more and more if I want to come back at all.

i started just 3 weeks ago, got addicted to the levels, but I feel it is flooding away fast.

so maybe a good intention for 2020 to reconsider something about the playability  and funfactor of the game? 

If you have the  same of other opinions about this please feel free to let me know!

Answers

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?