⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1502

Options
Coldrel
Coldrel Posts: 6 Level 2
The scoring on this level does not add up on my game. I have been on this for months and cannot get below 11 chocs. 35 to knock out with 20 attempts. Triple chocs do not score correctly. Get me off it before I bin it completely ☹☹☹

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @Coldrel Hearty Welcome and all of us at this King Community wish you a Very Happy and Healthy New Year 🤗 

Just wondering are you talking about Candy Crush Friends game or some other Candy game? 

I have just checked the Candy Friends game, and the level # 1502 is a "Spread Jelly" level, and no chocolate is involved =)

Please post back your reply by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful New Year!  
  • Coldrel
    Options
    Candy crush saga level 1502...its imposible 😖
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @Coldrel :) 

Let me check that level and get back to you :+1: 

I am nearing 4000, so please give me sometime to scroll down to that level :D  
  • Coldrel
    Options
    Thanks mate..I would have been way up past 2000 but I am losing interest fast...even my wife couldnt do it but I passed hers first time...now she is way ahead of me. The whole set up and scoring is different between our phones for this level. Happy new year 👍
  • Coldrel
    Options
    Sorry PummyRaj , just to add that I get a single score for the square chocs but no score for the heart shaped or the white chocs which always ends up with no chocs left. ?? Thanks for your time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?