⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Bonus Boosters?

Options
Patti-3
Patti-3 Posts: 44 Level 2
Hi, 
For the very 1st time in 4+years, I hit the Bonus booster ( the one that is every 24 hours). I was shown all the boosters that I won, then the dredded ... 'you must watch a movie to unlock'  came up. Then I received  a different spins. 

So my question is, what happened to my big 1st time in my history Bonus Boosters? Did they get over-written by the 2nd spin or did I win both? 

Very confused and mad?!

Best Answer

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Patti-3 said:
    Hi, I had to wait for the wheel to come around again. 
    Here are images to show what happened. 
    I won the BIG prize, it showed me all the boosters. Then the 'watch the video' came up. Then I had to re-spin. Then there was another booster won. 
    Now ... my question is ... do I win the BIG booster prize or is it only the last wheel booster or both spins? 
    Btw:: I have lots of booster so the suitcase is a null for old timers lol. 
    Thanks!
    Hi there @Patti-3 ! Welcome to the Community!

The 3-Sugar Stars on the Daily Booster Wheel replaced the Jackpot. After landing on that spot, the prizes appear with the Claim Button underneath. Once claimed, the Boosters are added to your Backpack of Sweet Supplies Inventory in the Game Map with a number indicating an addition of Boosters. A number 1 indicates 1 Booster was added. If you are lucky, a critter slides in with a Bonus Spin offer where you unlock the Booster Wheel by Watching An AD. Whatever prize you land on will also be added to your Backpack Stash once claimed. If you haven't opened your backpack yet, the Notification number will be changed to 2 and so forth.

By the way, to answer your question, each time you click the Red Claim Prize, the prize or prizes reflected above the button will be sent to your Backpack of Sweet Supplies Inventory. If the prizes that you claimed include Timed Boosters, these will time out if not played. Timed Color Bombs, Timed Striped & Wrapped Combos automatically appear in the Pre-Play Page and are ready to be used within the time frame given. The Timed Fish, Timed Mystery Candy (❓) and the Timed Coconut Wheel alternately appear in the Pre-Play Page. These normally time-out if not played. In my case, I noticed that if any of these Boosters timed-out because I am unable to play, a 1-use booster of each kind are left in my Pre-Play Page added to what I previously had before I got the Timed Boosters. 

I know that what I said above are too much information to grasp but this the best way I can explain these Boosters and how they work.

Please let me know if you have questions or concerns!

Thanks! 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Patti-3, Welcome back to our friendly King Community 🤗

Also, we wish you and your family a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

With regards to the Boosters, I am guessing you are talking about the “Jackpot” (well used to be called like that)... it is the slot where we receive one each of all the boosters, isn’t it?

If so, you might have pressed on that “Claim Prize” button and they would have been added to your inventory.  I am adding a picture below that shows, where our boosters are kept safely...

If you have not opened that backpack till now after winning those multiple boosters, you open it now and take a look at it.  All the above boosters will have sparkles above them - just for 2-3 seconds.  That is the sign fo4 you to know that those boosters were added to your game 👍

If you see ONLY one booster is sparkly / shines, then the boosters were not added to your backpack!  You should take a screenshot as soon as you open the backpack, so that you can catch the sparkles 😃

Did it make sense?  Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance 👍

Thank you for coming back and posting in the Community!  Have a great week ahead 🌹
  • Patti-3
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I won the BIG prize, it showed me all the boosters. Then the 'watch the video' came up. Then I had to re-spin. Then there was another booster won. 
    Now ... my question is ... do I win the BIG booster prize or is it only the last wheel booster or both spins? 
    Btw:: I have lots of booster so the backpack is a null for old timers lol. Never check it.
    Thanks!

• mercerik
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Patti-3 said:
    Btw:: I have lots of booster so the suitcase is a null for old timers lol. 
    Thanks!
    Hi there @Patti-3 ! Welcome to the Community!

The 3-Sugar Stars on the Daily Booster Wheel replaced the Jackpot. After landing on that spot, the prizes appear with the Claim Button underneath. Once claimed, the Boosters are added to your Backpack of Sweet Supplies Inventory in the Game Map with a number indicating an addition of Boosters. A number 1 indicates 1 Booster was added. If you are lucky, a critter slides in with a Bonus Spin offer where you unlock the Booster Wheel by Watching An AD. Whatever prize you land on will also be added to your Backpack Stash once claimed. If you haven't opened your backpack yet, the Notification number will be changed to 2 and so forth.

By the way, to answer your question, each time you click the Red Claim Prize, the prize or prizes reflected above the button will be sent to your Backpack of Sweet Supplies Inventory. If the prizes that you claimed include Timed Boosters, these will time out if not played. Timed Color Bombs, Timed Striped & Wrapped Combos automatically appear in the Pre-Play Page and are ready to be used within the time frame given. The Timed Fish, Timed Mystery Candy (❓) and the Timed Coconut Wheel alternately appear in the Pre-Play Page. These normally time-out if not played. In my case, I noticed that if any of these Boosters timed-out because I am unable to play, a 1-use booster of each kind are left in my Pre-Play Page added to what I previously had before I got the Timed Boosters. 

I know that what I said above are too much information to grasp but this the best way I can explain these Boosters and how they work.

Please let me know if you have questions or concerns!

Thanks! 
  • Patti-3
    Options
    Btw:: not to complex 4 me. Geekette here  :)  
    I just wanted to make sure that I didn't lose the initial winning spin by having it replaced. 

Thanks!
  • mercerik
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Patti-3 said:
    Btw:: not to complex 4 me. Geekette here  :)  
    I just wanted to make sure that I didn't lose the initial winning spin by having it replaced. 

Thanks!
    Hi again, @Patti-3;   

No, you wouldn't lose a thing. Except of course if the Boosters are Timed and you don't play them. A lot of players don't get the Bonus Spin. You are one of the Lucky Ones who gets it.😊

BTW, you are welcome!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?