No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Fakhruddin-2Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 139 Level 3
    I was very happy when there were no timed boosters for that I thank king, it was very annoying to see useless timed boosters and now fix the “FIX” and make players all over the world happy in the new year
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Christophe2002Christophe2002 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Level 6101 is an absolutely ridiculous hard level to play. Even with some luck for a couple of combos, I was not even close to finish that level. So without the board reset option, I am stuck without any boosters and I will now for sure stop playing the game until King fix it. What a shame! It was fun to play the game until now. 
  • DinerboyDinerboy Posts: 9 Level 2
    Level 6101 is an absolutely ridiculous hard level to play. Even with some luck for a couple of combos, I was not even close to finish that level. So without the board reset option, I am stuck without any boosters and I will now for sure stop playing the game until King fix it. What a shame! It was fun to play the game until now. 
    I beat it, but it took me...

3 tries, and on the third try:
    A full set of Build-A-Bot boosts.
    All three available boosters.
    A couple lollipop hammers.
    5 extra moves.

Brutal, but not impossible.
  • JethrinaBodinaJethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited January 2020

i am in hell GIF

Saint Elmo's Fire, lol

Patience is a virtue. Peace is a journey. ✌😎🦎

• WatchMEcRush21WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 42 Level 2
    frenioz00 said:
    :( ... Fellow player thefixisinonfixes & all Candy Crush Saga players --->>> Level 5350 is indeed driving me nuts! I have been stuck in it for ever. Boosters don't really make a difference... hoping for a lucky board. ... :(

i am in hell GIF

I remember this level @frenioz00.  This is a horrible level!  I was stuck on this level about a week ago.  I felt boosters should be avoided at least in the beginning because I would always run out of possible moves before the conveyer belt came back around.  One suggestion read was to avoid making large combinations (up to 4-5 matching candies) if possible.  

That level is the perfect example of just pure luck and praying to the CC gods for a favorable board. If you can get to colorbombs together before the start then you have a chance.  I believe I got one but it was when the conveyor came back around which was pure luck.  

Here is a video from Cookie which is from a blog: https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

Hang in there and you will get passed this ridiculous level.  This is another perfect example where the board reset could ease the stress in this level. 
  • WatchMEcRush21WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 42 Level 2
    frenioz00 said:
    :( ... Fellow player thefixisinonfixes & all Candy Crush Saga players --->>> Level 5350 is indeed driving me nuts! I have been stuck in it for ever. Boosters don't really make a difference... hoping for a lucky board. ... :(

i am in hell GIF

I remember this level @frenioz00.  This is a horrible level!  I was stuck on this level about a week ago.  I felt boosters should be avoided at least in the beginning because I would always run out of possible moves before the conveyer belt came back around.  One suggestion read was to avoid making large combinations (up to 4-5 matching candies) if possible.  

That level is the perfect example of just pure luck and praying to the CC gods for a favorable board. If you can get to colorbombs together before the start then you have a chance.  I believe I got one but it was when the conveyor came back around which was pure luck.  

Here is a video from Cookie which is from a blog: https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

Hang in there and you will get passed this ridiculous level.  This is another perfect example where the board reset could ease the stress in this level. 
  • mkdcarsmkdcars Posts: 5 Level 2
    By now, it is obvious King is never going to respond.  Their inaction is essentially their response.

Uninstalled the game today.  Goodbye, King!  Never will I purchase/download any King apps again!

Goodbye everyone!
This discussion has been closed.